The Blighted Crown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Thoring Barov (( Accepted))

3 posters

Go down

Application - Thoring Barov (( Accepted)) Empty Application - Thoring Barov (( Accepted))

Post  Thoring Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:19 pm

As one would enter the small apothecary hut in Brill, you stumble across two Apothecaries working at a table. One wearing midnight black robes, the other in dark red. You go up to him as he turns around, a smile on his face. He nods to you.

"Ah...There you are..I was expecting you. I suppose you are here to learn more about me...If that is so. Take a seat over there."

Thoring points to the chair next to the door, as he clasps his bony hands behind his back.

"Well now..where to begin...Ah.. I know.. My name is Shadowmancer Thoring Barov, part of the Royal Apothecary. One of the remaining sons of House Barov. I was brought up in the Plaguelands before my parents made a deal with the lich, Kel'thuzad. I fled the sanctuary of what is now known as Scholomance! How absurd! My parents making a deal with a LICH?!...I swear I'll never return there! Now..back to the story I s'pose."

Thoring frowns, before smiling back at you.

"Ah sorry..horrible memories. Now lets see..After I left Scholomance. I started back on my training with the Elves. Though I wouldn't be accepted with them, I was trained in the arts of the Holy Light. All was well until that dark day..... I caught a virus and died...which...-" Thoring sighs sadly. "-Which killed me about 3 days after I contracted it...then I found myself waking up, and joining an army with a human leading us..I was thinking I was brought back, until I seen it...the skull on that sword..Frostmourne..." Thoring shudders. "I realised that I was apart of an Undead army, and we were marching towards Silvermoon, Arthas, the traitor, holding a small urn."

Thoring clicks his claws together behind his back, before resuming on with his story.

"As I seen it. The blade which has given me nightmares was thrust into the chest of the Ranger-General..All I knew next. Is that I "woke" up, was able to think, when I found the Dark Lady making a pact with a Dreadlord."

Thoring nods to himself, before continuing.

"I feel that this might be sufficient.. I'd rather not discuss my abilities with just one person..Anyhow. I feel that I could bring great wisdom and friendship within the Blighted Crown if you should accept me. I am a Shadowmancer, and I will be willing to pass my abilities to you. Generally I can be a nice and reliable person. Being brought up with High Elves, I also know how to do medical works."

OOC :

Hello folks, you may call me Thor or Matt ingame, whatever is more appropiate to you guys. I am a 21 year old Scottish male WoW RPPvPer. I have seen the guild about and wanted to join, but because of RL friends, I could not. I hope this application was good enough, best regards, Matt.

Thoring

Back to top Go down

Application - Thoring Barov (( Accepted)) Empty Re: Application - Thoring Barov (( Accepted))

Post  Krakus Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:39 pm

((Wrong forum place! But accepted, find us for an interview.))

Krakus

Back to top Go down

Application - Thoring Barov (( Accepted)) Empty Re: Application - Thoring Barov (( Accepted))

Post  Raolin Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:21 am

((Fix'd forum locayshun.))
Raolin
Raolin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down