The Blighted Crown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ajun - Application ((Accepted))

4 posters

Go down

Ajun - Application ((Accepted)) Empty Ajun - Application ((Accepted))

Post  Ajun Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:59 am

"Jabatal - Get a pen, I need you to write a letter."
A loud "crack!" echoed through the small alley as Ajun struggled to get his broken jaw into place.
"Write: Weaklings! You now have the chance to meet the grea-.."
"But Master! Wont they be angered by that?"
Ajun clenched his fists and was just about to hit the imp when he stopped. He was silent for a moment before a smirk widened.
"But of course. You are right again, Jabatal."
The horrified imp nodded.
"Let's give it another try then.. Hmm.."

"Salutations to you, fellow Forsaken and champions of Lordaeron. I write to you because I too have your thirst for vengeance. I want to see the ones that hunt us, for no real reason, dead, but most of all, I want to see an end to the one that created us. The one that made us into abominations of our former selves, made us hated by our own kin! Were it not for our Queen had we still been mindless slaves to the Lich King. Long have I battled the forces of the alliance alongside orcs, troll, taurens and high elves (Blood elves.. Whatever it is they claim to be), yet my hunger for vengeance never seem to quench. If you will consider taking me into your.. Group, do not hesitate to write me back. I am a wizard of the nether of some power and I have served the Forsaken without question.

Signed Ajun'Azul"

Even though Ajun's eye sockets were empty it looked like the warlock was looking at the letter. He held the letter with his left hand while still trying to fix his broken jaw with his right.
"Good, good.. Though I didn't exactly want you to write that sentence about blood elves. But I guess it makes me look more.. Human and that can only be good, yes?"
Ajun smirked.
"Jabatal. If this letter doesn't reach them within a day, I'm going to put you through pain that your tiny head cannot possibly imagine."
The tiny imp was shaking as Ajun handed him the letter. The imp took the letter and ran off in the distance, still shaking.

Ajun leaned towards the stone bridge. He turned and looked into the murky waters of the Undercity. His mind wandered off back to the times when he was a young apprentice. Back then he had trouble conjuring enough energy to kill the rat vermin in his cellar, now he could kill several tough men without loosing a drop of blood.
As Ajun spotted his own reflection in the murky water, he sneered and turned.
'

Background story:

Ajun was, when he died, a student of a wizard who had little interest in teaching Ajun the secrets of the arcane. So insted of learning the ways of the arcane, Ajun worked as a cook and cleaner in the wizard's home. Years passed and eventually the plague got to them both and they were raised again as mindless undead. When Ajun was freed from the Lich King he joined Sylvanas and helped retake the city (Lordaeron). Shortly after they retook the city word got to Ajun about a necromancy school in the western part of what had become the plaguelands. He knew that they would never accept a forsaken into the school, so he enlisted as an acolyte of the Cult of the Damned. Using the balming fluids the apothecaries of Undercity used for making abominations, he hid his true apperance from his teachers.
His potential was obvious. Within a week's training he was already able to summon and bind an imp to his service. His hunger for knowledge and power was great, and he spent much of his time in the library of the school, trying to learn new spells or master those he already knew.
One day he tried to steal a book, so that he could study it carefully within the walls of Undercity. He was caught however and chained to the ground outside the school. While he was chained there, both his eyes were eaten by crows and much of his flesh was ripped off his body. His teachers, amazed by this human's ability to survive, unchained him and just as they were about to drag him inside, a group of Argent Dawn warriors attacked them and they were forced to flee inside their walls.
Ajun was carried back to the Argent Dawn camp and sent on a horse to Undercity.

OOC:

I don't know where to start!

I am an eighteen years old "boy" from Denmark. I haven't exactly been roleplaying very much in World of Warcraft as I have been on a PvP server. When I was younger I played alot of Dungeons and Dragons and other roleplaying games and I enjoy roleplaying very much. I have a half-sister who plays on this realm, alliance side, and she told me that if I wanted to try out roleplaying this was definately the place to look. I looked at the realm forums, found your post and here I am! My half-sister and I share an appartment in Copenhagen. Currently I have nothing on my hands, as I dropped out of my high-school last year, but I hope to get a job on my hands soon. By the way, my sister's character is named Winterbloom.

I don't know if gear is something consider before accepting people into your guild, but if you do here's my amory link - http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Ajun

My character Ajun is a selfish and powerhungry person. He thinks very highly of himself and speaks his thoughts out loud. He might appear very rude but he is infact just saying what he means without leaving anything. Even though he is selfish -and- powerhungry he acknowledges the need for leadership and organizations.
From the background story and to now Ajun has continued studying. He has also fought alot of battles for the Forsaken. In a fight against a human mage he broke his jaw, which he still (as you've read, unless you scrolled down :p) is trying to fix.

I hope you give your time to read my application and give it some thoughts.
-Ajun'Azul

Ajun

Back to top Go down

Ajun - Application ((Accepted)) Empty Re: Ajun - Application ((Accepted))

Post  Gorthol Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:52 am

Ahoy'thar, glad to see that you applicated here, as i recommended. Very Happy

Anyhow, It was a nice read, and the application really is great, and effort has been put down into it. A+

So by the power given me as a mere Citizen of the Bligthed Crown!, I approve this application, but due not being an offical recruiter, we'll have to wait for a real officer to read this trough and share his thoughts. tongue
Gorthol
Gorthol

Back to top Go down

Post  Raolin Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:16 pm

Interviewed and accepted.

Last edited by Raolin on Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raolin
Raolin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nassulra Othlar Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:28 pm

I see you really like approveing applications Gorth Very Happy
Nassulra Othlar
Nassulra Othlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down