The Blighted Crown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Phantama

3 posters

Go down

Application: Phantama Empty Application: Phantama

Post  TheSorcerer Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:51 pm

She sighed, as she often would. He was standing silently by her side, watching her somewhat apprehensively. He knew that if she could still feel, she would probably feel the cold that roamed in that little tunnel, that sunk into his demonic bones, making him shiver.
The cold bounced off the little extension of pool of slime and disgust that crept below the ruins of the once great city of Lordaeron. And there she sat, her feet almost touching the vile liquid that would have burned her nostrils with stinking air, if she could still smell. She glanced at her imp, shivering at her side, whimpering slightly.
"Why are we here?" he asked her, his shrilling voice echoing loudly.
"Those puffy elves... They think they're really something, above everything! They think that their stupid little faces and their stupid hair are better than anything in the world," she said, her anger bubbling venomously in her voice as it did inside her. Dagkol, the imp bound to her, whom she would call Fluffycakes, to his indignity, remained silent by her side, swallowing the cold. He knew that in times like these, he had better remain silent and let her rant, otherwise he would have to suffer her anger.
"They think I'm just mad... A mad deadun, a stupid corpse! They're no better than the humans, even though they think they're better than anything! Stupid, ugly, annoying puffy elves, yes! Looking at me like a monster... I'll show them what a monster is. I'll show everyone what a monster is. For all the deaduns in this world who suffer like I do! The deaduns who were the only ones who never abandoned me. Only them. The rest, oh, the rest... All they see is a corpse. A corpse that hates them. And that corpse will be the end of them! That corpse, and others, more deaduns from here, and there. They will perish and die by the hand of us, the mere corpses."
"I thought you wanted to do that with an army of demons?" Dagkol allowed himself to say, regretting it a moment later.
"I don't need demons. I have my allies, after all. I want to help my deadun allies! It is the time for revenge, it is. And they will all wish they would have never looked upon us as if we were nothing but dead, dirty dogs."
"But-"
"Shut it, Fluffycakes."
And so he did.

About me:
I'm a 17 year old male from Israel, the far far away country Razz. I've been playing wow for almost three years now. I've been on Defias Brotherhood for above 6 months (I can't really recall the time I came here). I like writing (thus the passage above Very Happy) so I thought to use that in my application (I hope it wasn't too lacking or too extensive ^^" or boring). I wrote it to convey Phantama's behavior, and also imply a little of the way she is in roleplay (and the emotes, like the descriptions). She implies slightly about her past, although it's not detailed, otherwise it would have been much longer, heh.. I just thought the behavior tells a lot about the character, and that the way the character is is more informative than its past. Plus, Phantama doesn't like to talk about her past.
The reason I want to join the guild is that unfortunately Defias Brotherhood has very slight nice random RP. Random roleplay (especially in SMC) tends to compose of lore raping idiots and the likes. It seems like only those in the big roleplaying guilds enjoy the benefits of a constant, good roleplay. I like the theme of the guild IC (and it also fits Phantama's cause >;D), and the guild seems like a warm and nice place, judging by the rules and codes posted here.
In game Phantama is a level (currently) 62 warlock.
I hope this isn't too long for an application and that I didn't bore you Smile

Have a good one! Wink

EDIT: typos.

TheSorcerer

Back to top Go down

Application: Phantama Empty Re: Application: Phantama

Post  Gorthol Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:07 am

Hohoh!, not shabby at all, nice application. ;^)
Ooh ooh, on a side-note, Seeing yar char be a female and all, it's spelled, Sorceress, not sorcerer, tongue

Officah'z look this one up!

/STAMPED
Goggymonstah
Gorthol
Gorthol

Back to top Go down

Post  Favius Daark Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:30 am

I Like!

Contact me, Valtor, Raolin or Krakus for a quick interview.. If we don't find you first that is ;P
Favius Daark
Favius Daark

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down