The Blighted Crown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

((Application)) Sir Thwaitezee Smith ((Denied))

4 posters

Go down

((Application)) Sir Thwaitezee Smith ((Denied)) Empty ((Application)) Sir Thwaitezee Smith ((Denied))

Post  Thwaitezee Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:34 am

I,Thwaitezee....Am a great man, and full of adventureing whenever i please...But this guild attracts me as i love group work....And i have seen many members of the Guild....The Blighted Crown....So i wished to join....I am an Undead rougue.....Soon to be the best one aswell....I havent travelled to The Legendary City of Undead yet...but soon enough...i will.
Well...i have visited the Undercity...its brilliant soon it will get control of All the major cities of Azeroth!
((OOC))

Hi, Im Mathew Thwaites....12,Male....Live in England,Doncaster...I have a great personallity, and im a great RP because on the Scarshield Legion you might of heard of a guild called:Stormwind Militia...one of the Greatest Rp'ers Guild in History...I have much experiance and i am going to try with undead....Thats all

Thwaitezee

Back to top Go down

((Application)) Sir Thwaitezee Smith ((Denied)) Empty Re: ((Application)) Sir Thwaitezee Smith ((Denied))

Post  Krakus Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:12 am

12? Wow never met anyone so young in an rp server...well, we said that we are aiming to be a mature and a serious roleplaying guild, and as far as i remember we had a some members to ages up to 30 and 40+ of age. I'm not sure you would quite enjoy the company, and we really do have chats which are definitely not proper for someone your age sometimes. I'm sure there is a rp guild out there with more people around your age. I hate to do this but i'm afraid i'll have to reject this application. Neutral

Good luck in the future.

Krakus

Back to top Go down

((Application)) Sir Thwaitezee Smith ((Denied)) Empty Re: ((Application)) Sir Thwaitezee Smith ((Denied))

Post  Favius Daark Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:26 am

Hi Mathew,

I'm sorry but I have to agree with Krakus here, most of our members are a lot older than yourself (Me being one of them) and our ooc chat can be .. well pretty full on .. at times, so, I really don't think you will be comfortable here. I have no doubt that your RPing skills are very good and you will have little trouble finding a guild which would be more suitable for you. We are a responsible bunch here and I think making this decision will prove better for you in the long run.

On a lighter note.. I look forward to RPing with you someday.

Take care and good luck.
Favius Daark
Favius Daark

Back to top Go down

((Application)) Sir Thwaitezee Smith ((Denied)) Empty Well

Post  Thwaitezee Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:08 pm

Well....Im not that young...i know about all the things...even Stormwind Militia what i mentioned in my report talks about sexual and sex things....And im more Adult Rping in world of warcraft....So...im not just a "kid" who doesnt know anything about sexual content....And i also fit into chat rooms...pluss OOC chats.

Thwaitezee

Back to top Go down

Post  Valtor Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:49 pm

This request is denied.
Valtor
Valtor
Admin

https://theblightedcrown.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down