The Blighted Crown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juilla Dariana, priestess of the Light ((Accepted))

3 posters

Go down

Juilla Dariana, priestess of the Light ((Accepted)) Empty Juilla Dariana, priestess of the Light ((Accepted))

Post  Juilla Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:27 am

Greetings brothers and sisters. When the news of your deeds reached me, I knew this was the right time to make my choice. So I decided to write this letter. I was a priestess of the Light. I grew up when Lordaeron was still a peacefull and uncorrupted nation. All was peacefull untill the plague changed everything One by one my fellow villagers fell victim to the plague. I tried to warn the unplagued people, but they wouldn't listen. I still saddens my heart when I dream about the day, when I woke up only to find my plagued friends smashing my house asunder. I quickly readied myself for the battle, but they were too many. I was slain by my former friends and family and brought to a necromancer. He raised me and thus I became undead. When the Lich Kings control loosened i regained memories. I swore, that I would find a way to cure this plague and have my vengeance. I was pleased to find others freed from his control. And when the Lady rose to power, my choice was made allready. Much to my dismay, I found that the Light had almost left me, as I wasn't able to channel it as i used to. However I figured out a way to wield it, even though it's only a fragment of what I used to.To this day I still remember Lordaeron as it used to be.
Vengeance will be ours brothers and sisters! Hail the Dark Lady!

Juilla

Back to top Go down

Juilla Dariana, priestess of the Light ((Accepted)) Empty Re: Juilla Dariana, priestess of the Light ((Accepted))

Post  Krakus Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:38 pm

Accepted, contact any lord for an interview.

Krakus

Back to top Go down

Juilla Dariana, priestess of the Light ((Accepted)) Empty Re: Juilla Dariana, priestess of the Light ((Accepted))

Post  Favius Daark Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:08 am

Interview went well, Welcome to The Blighted Crown.
Favius Daark
Favius Daark

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down