The Blighted Crown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shayia Mistmantle ((Accepted))

2 posters

Go down

Shayia Mistmantle ((Accepted)) Empty Shayia Mistmantle ((Accepted))

Post  Shayia Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:56 am

IC:
Shayia was looking at her hands covered with the blood of the Scarlet Crusade Zealot she had just killed with her sister Nerubia.
Nerubia was smiling at her little sister "well done my sister, you learn quickly"
Shayia looked at her sister smiling; "It’s not as bad as I thought, and these creeps are not welcome in our world anymore, not after what they’ve done to us!"
Shayia looked at the dead Scarlet Crusade Zealot and kicked him as he was lying there dead.
"I think we are done here my sister" Shayia said to Nerubia. "Indeed we are dear sister" Nerubia smiled and grinned.
They walked down to the waterside where they sat down and listen to the hollows of the night and the screams from the suffering humans.
Shayia looked at her sister and asked: "Do you think the Dark Lady will be proud of us someday?"
Nerubia took Shayias hand and said "I think she will, the Dark Lady are proud of all those who help her bringing the humans to their knees.".
Shayia smiled and laid her head on Nerubias shoulder smiling.

OOC:
Something about me;
Well I haven’t played on role-playing server for so long, but I’ve been playing in real life so
I know a little, and I’m a quick learner Very Happy, but I like to role-play in World of Warcraft really much.
I have played World of Warcraft for 3years.
My friend (Nerubia) and I were thinking of making an undead together and here we are. Surprised

Shayia

Back to top Go down

Shayia Mistmantle ((Accepted)) Empty Re: Shayia Mistmantle ((Accepted))

Post  Krakus Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:24 am

Excellent, you will be contacted ingame as soon as possible for an interview. Smile

Krakus

Back to top Go down

Post  Krakus Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:04 am

Interviewed and invited, Welcome! Smile

Krakus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down