The Blighted Crown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerubia Mistmantle. ((Accepted))

2 posters

Go down

Nerubia Mistmantle. ((Accepted)) Empty Nerubia Mistmantle. ((Accepted))

Post  Nerubia Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:54 am

IC:
"In the silent woods of Silverpine.
Where everything seems so dead, we live to serve the purpose of our Dark Queen.
We, the Forsaken, range from nobles to peasants.. but here, we are equal.
Equal in many ways.. Our Dark Queen.. We have pledged you our loyalty.. Ever shall we serve you..
Ever shall your dark wishes be for what we fight.. "

Nerubia lowered her prayer book and closed her eyes for a moment, listening to the frustration and wails of the nearby human encampment.
"Simple.. Stupid.. They wouldn't know better.. Those fools, thinking their precious weapons and their little guards patrols could help them.."
Nerubia looked at Shayia for a moment, grinning as she threw the heads of two humans aside.
"Are you ready dear sister? The humans won't welcome us as friends.. You know that.."
Shayia merely nodded
"In the darkness, nothing seems clearer than the screams of a tortured enemy.. Nothing more satisfying than the pleading of the dying.."
Nerubia closes the little prayer book, looking at Shayia.
"Clearly we shall enjoy this my sister.. Humans.. Hah!.. Let's end their suffering.. Permanently.."

OOC:
Well, a little about me..
I've been role-playing for quite a good while, since the beginning of world of warcraft's release, I started out on Argent Dawn and later moved to Moonglade, and have now settled on Defias Brotherhood, I've been playing tauren here for sometime and I've settled in the Mistrunner Tribe, but I felt like trying something new, so my friend and myself made a pair of undeads (after a long discussion and thinking of character background and so) and we got really pleased once we saw that there were a Forsaken only role-playing guild on the server, so here we are.

Nerubia

Back to top Go down

Nerubia Mistmantle. ((Accepted)) Empty Re: Nerubia Mistmantle. ((Accepted))

Post  Krakus Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:25 am

Nice nice! You'll be contacted as soon as possible ingame.

Krakus

Back to top Go down

Post  Krakus Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:03 am

Interviewed and invited, Welcome! Smile

Krakus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down