The Blighted Crown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nargash Stürmshade ((Accepted))

2 posters

Go down

Nargash Stürmshade ((Accepted)) Empty Nargash Stürmshade ((Accepted))

Post  Nargash Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:54 am

Addressed to the Blighted Crown

To my brothers and sisters.
My name would be Nargash Stürmshade, one of the Forsakend kin.
The reason why i write to you now is that i am in need of guidance, support... 'tis hard for a broken vessel to walk these sewers of the old Lordaeron by himself. Shortly written, i wish to join your cause, to join the blighted Crown. Hear me as i will tell something of myself.

As claimed, my Name is Nargash. I am a simple Forsakend being without any dreams or hopes of world domination, a world of riches, famine, slaughter or pestilence upon all... we got enough of them loonies already. My cause is simply my queen. There's not much i can tell about myself frankly. In the past i was once a part of a gathering known as The Old Lordaeron, one of thoose few that stayed true to his queen. Other then that there's not much else i can say about myself, wouldn't wish to bore you dead over a simple letter. Instead seek me out and meet me in person... And ofcourse i can usually be found within the vicinity of Undercity or the... Ruin that rests above.

My... thanks for taking your time in reading.
Nargash Stürmshade.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC;

AIghty, hi there y'all. not much to say other then "yes i know... crappy Application", i know i suck at it... but im way better at RP in-game so to say. Been around for quite a while now on DB-server, about 2 years a think with a large number of alts [feel free to ask what alts in-game]. Short about me; name's Olle, live in Sweden, 25yrs of... lesser mature age. Good sense of humor, usually don't ask or tell people to F-word off or being an ass. Some of the blighted crown know of who i am, hope that goes for something. Would be fun playing in an undead-only guild again, missed the good old days with ToL.
Love to hear from y'all.
Cheers and merry x-mas.
Nargash
Nargash

Back to top Go down

Nargash Stürmshade ((Accepted)) Empty Re: Nargash Stürmshade ((Accepted))

Post  Gorthol Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:53 pm

I've known this guy for quite awhile, he won't disappoint. king
Gorthol
Gorthol

Back to top Go down