The Blighted Crown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another lost soul seeks revenge! (( Accepted))

3 posters

Go down

Another lost soul seeks revenge! (( Accepted)) Empty Another lost soul seeks revenge! (( Accepted))

Post  Archeran Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:17 am

<A sound breaks the silence of the warquater in the Undercity, it is the sound of plated metal against the cold stone, walking. A dark figure in heavy armor walks across the quarter, seemingly ignoring the eyes that falls upon him. He stops in front of you. The sound of metal against stone have stopped, but only to be replaced by the sound of metal grinding against metal which now breaks the silence as he turns his be-helmet head at you. A deep, low, rasp voice escapes his mouth as he start talking to you>

”Through my life I have been called many things, from ”recruit” to ”guard-captain”, ”corporal of her Majesties forces” and last, but not least... ”Fallen warrior of the Horde”.

Yes.”

”I am what you would call a Death knight... Fallen to Scourge twice, regained my freedom twice, a testimony to my strength... and, my weakness.”

”But a knight is not a knight without a lord... without a master to serve... and I too need a lord to call my master, one I can follow, one who can give my... ”life” New meaning... purpose! One who share my dreams... Of revenge. For this dream... This cause, I'll gladly give my life, for I have faced the lord of death twice and twice I have escaped... I do not fear him anymore.”

<The death knight removes his helmet as he kneel before you>

”You! You are that master, I have seen it... and now I ask you: Would you accept my blade, my arm and my will to do your biddings? To sacrifice me if needed? To call yourself lord of this death knight? To use me in realizing the dream of our inevitable revenge?”

”To call myself a death knight of the Blighted Crown... and to die for the Dark lady herself... That would be the greatest honor and purpose I have left in this world.”

”I am Edmund D. Archeran and I'm yours to command... For the Dark Lady!”

< The death knight slowly rises again.>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: Hello! My name is Jannick I'm from Denmark and I'm 17. I hope you like my application and as it clearly says I have a zealous DK (lvl 59 atm) who is looking for a new home and I hope you can help him, I have wanted to join the blighted crown and it's grand group of RP'ers since it was made and now the perfect opportunity finally arises and it's too good to pass up upon! I guess that you have received quiet a few DK applications lately, but I hope there is room for just one more ;D

- Archeran.

Archeran

Back to top Go down

Another lost soul seeks revenge! (( Accepted)) Empty Re: Another lost soul seeks revenge! (( Accepted))

Post  Nassulra Othlar Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:35 pm

Im maybe not a Lord, but this seems good. The application was great, you may want to know that as a Death Knight. You will serve under Lady Elidia.
Sounds great that you've been wanting to join us, seems like you really mean it. And at the momment, we are in need of more active Wraiths in the guild(Death Knights).

So by divine and dreaded might! This application is accepted! Though a lord will have to accept it too o.<
Nassulra Othlar
Nassulra Othlar

Back to top Go down

Another lost soul seeks revenge! (( Accepted)) Empty Re: Another lost soul seeks revenge! (( Accepted))

Post  Archeran Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:03 pm

Yeah, Vinston/morre(whatever you call him Razz) Told me about the wraith order-thingie and about how strict and deciplined it is, just the kind of military order I could have wished for my death knight Very Happy

Archeran

Back to top Go down

Post  Nassulra Othlar Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:42 pm

Good, its a military order mixed with cult thing really.. We do strange rituals sometimes.
Nassulra Othlar
Nassulra Othlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Elidia Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:40 pm

-ponders..... ponders-
Well... two of my Spectres already approved of you.
But I... I see quite the few things in your app that lacks mayor skill in RP.
-opens her wardrobe, scouting through the high amount of torture tools-
Ahhhh.
-comes to take out a 31 centimeter long lat-
Time to Train you. seek me out for your interview. I'll be waiting.
-points down at the table- Your hands. on the table Now!
Elidia
Elidia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down