The Blighted Crown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captain Vinston Manfeast ((Accepted))

3 posters

Go down

Captain Vinston Manfeast ((Accepted)) Empty Captain Vinston Manfeast ((Accepted))

Post  Vinston Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:55 am

His heavy greaves hit the ground when he steps to around the dead city of Undercity. His new home. The madness has left his mind. And he is ready to do his duty... Any duty will do.
Vinston releases an sigh out of his dead lungs and spits to the ground kicking an corpse of rat to the green water.

"And who the feck will give me the reason to Live this dead life again?" Vinston looks around and continues "Patroling around Undercity looking all the living races who walks there "Laughing" "Hapily". He cant do nothing else than sigh.

OOC:
Greetings. Here would be a dead Warrior for the Crown. I am sorry that my application is not the longest one but. I can say I am seasoned RPer. I have Main in a raiding guild, My mains Name is "Morregan" and I have one character in 60T also. And I have read the rules. And will obey them

Vinston is lvl 20 atm.
Class, Warrior.
And my own age is 20. I am mature thinker but not a tightmind either.

Cheers for you all.

Vinston

Back to top Go down

Captain Vinston Manfeast ((Accepted)) Empty Re: Captain Vinston Manfeast ((Accepted))

Post  Valtor Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:11 am

Already interviewed and invited for a second interview.
Valtor
Valtor
Admin

https://theblightedcrown.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Captain Vinston Manfeast ((Accepted)) Empty Re: Captain Vinston Manfeast ((Accepted))

Post  Krakus Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:08 pm

Interviewed and invited to the guild. Welcome. Smile

Krakus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down