The Blighted Crown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captain "The Mongoose" Blightwood

3 posters

Go down

Captain "The Mongoose" Blightwood Empty Captain "The Mongoose" Blightwood

Post  Vai Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:48 am

Greetings everyone.

Let's start out with the OOC part.
So, I'm a 17 year old human male from the country of endless possibilities (all of them hidden) - Poland. I enjoy different stuff... say, mountain biking, photography, guitar playing.
My character's name is Vairyn, an undead rogue (level 17 at the moment of typing this). I roleplay since the RPPVP realms were first introduced. What I have yet to experience was some hardcore forsaken only RP. Also, what I've heard is that you're a bunch of pretty friendly people - so yeah, these are the main reasons why I'd like to join Wink

And now to move to the IC part. Hope you don't find it too sketchy guys. I've been writing it only this very morning, so please forgive me any grammar or vocabulary mistakes. ;]

-DO NOT LET THEM PASS!
-FIRE AT WILL!
Vairyn frowned. His trade is going to get snapped AGAIN because of some minor, half arsed bandits going on a happy rampage?
For Lordaeron, people of Silverpine! Drive these puny heathens away! Do not fall! - he shouted with passion, trying to hide the dissapointment.
The Silverpine's air was very clear at that day. The sun was just about to set. From time to time, group of birds could be spotted, one could say, near the very cault of heaven... until a barrage of arrows covered the sky completely.
The battle has begun. Archers started to fire off their bows repeatedly. Right behind them, cannoneers were just preparing to cause some serious amount of boom. And that, sure as hell, did bring them a lot of fun. One could hear a saying ''TAE DAT BIATCH!'' being repeated over and over, as they were setting off the flares. The cavalry and footmen charged into the battle... and know what, they were looking MUCH less happy than the dwarves.
Vairyn smiled, as the battle finally ablazed. He glanced at his shiny armour. He couldn't have helped stroking a honorary badge he got after the last battle in Stranhbrad. ''Actually, this is going quite well. It's high time you went back to work, Captain Vairyn Blightwood”, he thought.
-Keep the pressure. Do not let them pass further. We can't afford to lose more of our men – Vairyn shouted to a soldier next to him, hitting his horse with spurs.
-Certainly, my lord – the soldier saluted – but where are you...
-I'm going to check other standings. You're sure you'll manage to keep the unit intanct, right? - he rid off, without waiting for the answer.
Vairyn couldn't waste a chance like this. He knew that last weeks weren't certainly rich for him. At least when it comes to money.
-Faster, faster! - he kept yelling at the steed. The faster the soldier got to the end, the more profit he could make.
And he finally got there.
The Brill was looking deserted... much as usual. The townsfolk were probably either working on the fields, or just fleeing around in terror caused by the bandit attack. Not that it was important for Vairyn in any way, though.
He snapped off his horse. He looked around. The town was filled with kind of calm, isolated tranqulity; much like a castle in the middle of a glass ball that children play with. As the sun was hiding more and more behind the horizon, the surroundings were getting darker. Vairyn just stood there for a moment. He couldn't help the quiet thoughts that came to him.
Suddenly, a flow of cold breeze ran through Brill. That was the time to act.
Vairyn shook off the hair from his forhead. He rushed in the direction of the town hall with a bitter expression on his face. As he stepped inside, he looked around. There was noone inside, all quiet. Except of the huge bang his heavy plate armor was making. The captain grabbed the giant sword from his back and put it on the table. He decided to take off the chestguard and leggings too, as his usual leather suit was far more comfortable... for the situation.
A lot of papers were laying around on the floor. Mostly some legal documents, house ownership certificates and ''all that stuff”. There was nothing that could possibly be relevant to Vairyn's interests, though... but the little gold purse standing just next to him. A little gold purse... yes, a shiney little gold purse. A gold purse.
Vairyn quickly grabbed the sack and put it carefully into a pocket. ''Old habit”, he thought, chuckling. Just to think that a week ago he was still a mere thief, whose only point of existance was cornering unexpecting peasants into the dark alleys of the Capital City and demanding their money.
And now, when his dreams have come true, trying to fit into the world of bravery, glory and wealth wasn't certainly easy.
-What are you doing, sir? - a squeaky voice sounded from the other side of the hall.
Vairyn turned around slowly. He noticed a child, dressed in rich clothes, with a very well done hair.
-And what are YOU doing here, Cedric? Weren't you supposed to be far away now in Khaz Modan, with your mother? These lands aren't very safe nowadays.
-Oh, you don't worry about that, Sir Blightwood – exclaimed the kid with a little drop of irony – The battle is now actually over. Rest assured that your thievery will be reported to the right persona. My father's decision about making -you- the new captain of Silverlance Host wasn't exactly well thought, don't ya think?
-Count Brightmantle is a wise man, Cedric. I wouldn't doubt in the will of my father if I were you – said Vairyn slowly, trying to remain calm.
The kid spat on Vairyn.
-Enough talk! You will be called soon by -my- father, Sir Blightwood. Goodbye for now. - the kid turned around, walking away slowly.
Vairyn was trying to fight the anger crawling away in his veins. ''I've been picking off the dusts from the streets all my life to not starve, and now this little brag will take what's rightfully mine?”
He grabbed the sword from the table, rushing in the direction of the child. A few seconds later the only thing he was thinking about was the lovely sound the head of the child made while hitting the floor.
Oh yes, that sound was definately music for Vairyn's ears.
Shortly after, he grabbed the papers from the floor and decided it's high time to leave, worried by the noise of swords clashing in the distance. He moved slowly to the door of the town hall... and suddenly, an incomprehensible darkness filled his eyes.
All he could feel was a quick hiss in the air, a crash of his ribcage being pierced. That, and a giant pain.
He fell down.

HUNGER.
Vairyn has awaken. And all that he could feel was hunger... hunger, hunger. The undeath was crawling through his vines. The necromancer standing next to him rised his hand.
Go, and wreak havoc in the name of your King! For Ner'Zhul! - yelled the wizard.
Blightwood rushed ahead. He was ready to do anything to fulfill his savage, unholy bloodlust.

-I think we can get this one back. He's not all lost just yet – said the apothercary.
-Think so? - questioned the shady silhouette.
-Well, why not give it a shot.
The apothecarian spilled lotion he was holding in his hand all over the rotten corpse in front of him.
Vairyn has awaken. He felt like someone has just smashed the face of hammer against his forhead.
-Where... where am I? - Vairyn asked, rubbing his mouth, afraid of the low, shifty voice he now had.
-Another servant of the Queen! - cheered the apothecarian, taking a glance at Vairyn's badge lying next to him – From now on, you can consider yourself one of the Forsaken... Captain Vairyn Blightwood.

Vai

Back to top Go down

Captain "The Mongoose" Blightwood Empty Re: Captain "The Mongoose" Blightwood

Post  Favius Daark Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:32 am

"So, I'm a 17 year old human male" Well thats a relief... Wink
We'll be in touch
Favius Daark
Favius Daark

Back to top Go down

Post  Vai Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:37 am

Favius Daark wrote:Well thats a relief... Wink
relief?
Bah, I was quite assured I'll get chop-chop-stabbed only upon saying the word "human" ;p

Vai

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorthol Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:11 am

Slowpoke Neutral
Gorthol
Gorthol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down