The Blighted Crown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lord Ashrokan "The Everliving" Nazetheranos ((ACCEPTED))

3 posters

Go down

Lord Ashrokan "The Everliving" Nazetheranos ((ACCEPTED)) Empty Lord Ashrokan "The Everliving" Nazetheranos ((ACCEPTED))

Post  Nazetheranos Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:39 am

"I've seen both sides, I've seen all possible angles and characters. Yet non is as much a satisfaction as the current state I am in. Good evening, they call me The Everliving. A fresh Forsaken, but not a stupid one.

I used to wield the power of Shadow and Flame and held a spot in the largest threat from inside the Alliance. The Dark Sphere. Yet betrayal and mistrust made me flee my "home"." As Ashrokan speaks he flips the pages of an old looking book he is carrying on his hip.

"The Dark Sphere, The Netherdawn Empire.. Masterfull organisations. Where I held a religious position you know. I remember the hordes of fools hanging on my lip, ready to consume every word I spoke. Ofcourse, there was the counter movement of Fortesgue, but there was always a shift of power within Stormwind.. Good times.."

Stares up to the stars. Suddenly his gaze turns toward the listener, angered he continues.

"Then came that blasted Arkanovski.. The dog set me and my fiancée up.. I had to flee, ungratefull bastards. It drove me mad, to the edge! I remember attacking some guards in the middle of the tradedistrict and being chased all the way into Duskwood. I guess they changed the policy on Shadowmagic.."

Snickers softly at his final words.

"They slaughtered me like some animal and left me for dead! Next thing I know I wake up near Brill, a corpse! Can you imagine that? My powers left me and everyone thinks I am dead! Well technically speaking.. I am.."

Ashrokan stands up and walks towards his listener, Which seems to be tied up.

"Next, we'll start looking for others with simular goals, but first.. We dine.."

He cackles and pulls out his blade. With one swing he cuts of his victim's head and starts munching on the freshly carcass.

-----------------------------------------------------------
OOC:
This whole story has been RP'ed. I started a Warlock on alliance side and I played him for almost two years. Now I seek fellow Undead RP'ers to RP alot with! I read about you on the realm forums and it really appeals to me. Patrols and the like!

Hope to hear from you soon!
Nazetheranos
Nazetheranos

Back to top Go down

Lord Ashrokan "The Everliving" Nazetheranos ((ACCEPTED)) Empty Re: Lord Ashrokan "The Everliving" Nazetheranos ((ACCEPTED))

Post  Raolin Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:08 am

Thank you for the application, Nazetheranos. We will contact you in game soon™
Raolin
Raolin

Back to top Go down

Lord Ashrokan "The Everliving" Nazetheranos ((ACCEPTED)) Empty Re: Lord Ashrokan "The Everliving" Nazetheranos ((ACCEPTED))

Post  Valtor Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:07 am

Thank you for a very nice application Nazetheranos
By the way what is your in game name? Ashrokan or Nazetheranos?

And anything you would like to tell us about the person behind the character? Very Happy
Valtor
Valtor
Admin

https://theblightedcrown.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nazetheranos Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:37 am

Mysterious ain't it.. pig

In-game my name is Nazetheranos, as my Alliance toon is still there and he is named Ashrokan. Very Happy

The character behind Nazetheranos!

My name is Mustafa Boutzamar and I live in Holland. In a town near Heerenveen. I am turning 20 in oct. and hope to finish my school in januari.

I've been playing games since I was 6 years old and today I fill that addiction with my Xbox360 and WoW.
I've been roleplaying for two years now. I started on Ravenholdt ("Hmm.. Rp-PvP?.. Real Pro PvP! *Click* *Adds a character* *Sees all these Trolls and Orcs talk really weird* "Wtf?")
And Í got interested through some people who rolled there from DB Alliance side. I made an alt Alliance toon and now I am Horde side cuz Alliance was... Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring.

Want to know more? Very Happy
Nazetheranos
Nazetheranos

Back to top Go down

Post  Valtor Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:33 pm

Interviewed Accpted
Valtor
Valtor
Admin

https://theblightedcrown.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down