The Blighted Crown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bondo Joave ((Accepted))

3 posters

Go down

Bondo Joave ((Accepted)) Empty Bondo Joave ((Accepted))

Post  Bondo Joave Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:55 pm

Greetings!

A Forsaken Society? News to me.

I met with Krakus the Blacksmith in Undercity when I was warming my cold bones by the fire...I never get to feel warm again....can't say I remember what it's about...

Krakus teased me about fooling Rouges and Thieves with his Warrior outfit when I asked him, but I could see his coordination were not one of a fool, sure he knew how to handle a sword.

I explained to him about my confusion, and tough I spoke to him in Orkish he understood me anyway. I , as well, understood his Gutterspeak, and language started to return to me, can't say I know how.

I explained my trouble about having a rottening mind, still not completely knowing what I once was.

In my bag I have found a Dalaran Wizards robe, could I have been one? I don't know. It's all emtpy and hollow.

Krakus told me of the Forsaken Socitey and offered me help in my struggle to find clues about my past. I was in confusion, why would anyone want to help me? And with what?

Being this kind of monster, nothing can give me comfort. I have feelings inside, but for what? I have strength inside, but how to use?

I know formulas of a Mage, but I'm so fragile I believe I will explode in a cloud of dust if I try to use them...sigh

I turned back to Krakus, I told him I wanted to meditate before I gave him a request for help...

...it seems I need to rest more than I used to... did I rest when I was alive? The Plague...I thought I was going to go for eternal rest...waking up in this nightmare...the Forsaken taking me to Lady Sylvanas. her Servants taking care of me, helping me to become whole again... giving me the lost Mage abilities, or at least a few of them ...can't remember them all...

The feelings...a woman...a home...children once mine, are they dead? Are they Undead? I don't know... I'm so tired, need to meditate...sleep...

Dalaran...could it be a clue?

If there is a society for us Forsaken, maybe it could be of use to me to find clues from my past...could I be of use to them? I'm still not strong...tired, cold...should I give up? Just lay down in the rotten grass with the other piles of bones?

Krakus mentioned The Blighted Crown, he asked me of our Lady, I assume they serve her in the best of respects.

Would they need my services, would they be my strength?

I kindly ask for an invitaion, there might be answers to my questions, there might be challengies to give me life back!

A Sylvana's Servant/ Bondo Joave
Bondo Joave
Bondo Joave

Back to top Go down

Bondo Joave ((Accepted)) Empty Re: Bondo Joave ((Accepted))

Post  Valtor Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:44 am

Thank you for the application.
What is your character name on DB?
Valtor
Valtor
Admin

https://theblightedcrown.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorthol Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:05 pm

Looksh good Very Happy
Aye, yar better be tellin us yar name, so that we may interroga....interview you, or we, and we, I'm of course reffering to the kindly Lords. tongue
Gorthol
Gorthol

Back to top Go down

Bondo Joave ((Accepted)) Empty My name

Post  Bondo Joave Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:19 am

...hard to find me, I can imagine...I've been wandering around some time after Sylvana's Servants let me off on my own, Undercity gave me sanctuary but not peace...

...my name... The Dark Lady's Servants told me I was mumbling this during the Awakening..."Bondojoave". They named me this as they assumed this was my name.

My rotten mind has reconsidered this however, thinking that it might not be a name I was mumbling...but this is what I am called.

I am Forsaken/ Bondo Joave
Bondo Joave
Bondo Joave

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down