The Blighted Crown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Senior Apothecary Nilar Arctus (ACCEPTED)

3 posters

Go down

Senior Apothecary Nilar Arctus (ACCEPTED) Empty Senior Apothecary Nilar Arctus (ACCEPTED)

Post  Nilar Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:16 pm

Jezebell Scarrow was pacing the dark corridors of the Undercity, looking for the address her master had given her. In her hand, she was holding a neatly folded letter, bearing the seal of the Royal Apothecary Society. Master Arctus had not mentioned what the letter was about, but the name Dr. Valtor was quite familiar to miss Scarrow too.
Jezebell had learned not to ask questions about the Senior Apothecary's many appointments. Working directly under the head of the Research & Implantation department, Nilar was a busy man. Yet she couldn't help but feel that this time it was... different. Master Arctus had seemed rather less uncaring about the letter than usual. Indeed, miss Scarrow could've sworn that after the master's recent chat with the man in black, his usually indifferent features had been shattered for a second to reveal an expression of surprise, perhaps even happiness. He had written the letter rather hastily and then sent Scarrow to deliver it. Shortly after midnight, the neatly folded letter appeared on doctor Valtor's desk, waiting to be opened.

--

Dear Thomas,

I found myself pleasantly surprised when the news of your latest effort reached my ears. Indeed, many months have passed since Her Dark Majesty the Queen (in her infinite wisdom) chose to shatter our former organization, and it is about time that the true and loyal representatives of the forsaken gathered under the same banner once again. These are turbulent times and it is necessary for us to unite, if we are to prevail through the troubles that surely lie ahead.

As a respected member of The Royal Apothecary Society, it is my duty to dedicate my unlife in service to the Queen, and in turn work tirelessly to accomplish the annihilation of Her enemies. However, I have grown tired of the endless hours spent in the bowels of the apothecarium doing my (invaluably useful, I assure you) research. I offer my expertise to the Blighted Crown in hopes of better serving Her Dark Majesty the Queen more directly. I am, of course, by no means abandoning my research, but the time has come for me to use my skills as an arcanist and a theoretical magician to play my part in the struggle that I suspect is drawing nigh. (The rumors about the tide rising from the north are of course only rumors, but the Apothecarium researchers that have recently returned from Northrend tell convincing stories. We would be well-advised to be prepared for anything)

I look forward to hearing you from soon.
Signed,
Nilar Arctus

--

OOC:
Well, most of you probably already know me. Nilar is a level 70 Arcane mage, and I've been involved in forsaken RP on this realm for a very long time. I've been a member of both The Old Lordaeron and Death's Embrace. Currently I spend most of my online time playing my other character Chalma (better known as His Majesty Boom the Magnificient, Bandit King of the Sixty Thieves). Boom is the leader of the Sixties, so that will obviously limit the time I will spend playing Nilar. I will however try to attend and contribute to any and all RP events, and stay relatively active.
I guess that would be all? Hopefully I'll see you all soon in-game!
Nilar
Nilar

Back to top Go down

Senior Apothecary Nilar Arctus (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Senior Apothecary Nilar Arctus (ACCEPTED)

Post  Raolin Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:06 am

Thank you for the application, Nilar. We will contact you in game soon™

(You didn't put the "©" on it, Valt!)
Raolin
Raolin

Back to top Go down

Senior Apothecary Nilar Arctus (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Senior Apothecary Nilar Arctus (ACCEPTED)

Post  Valtor Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:02 am

IC

Valtor read through the words feverishly all the while stroking his chin. There was no doubting the fact, it was Nilar alright. So much they had endured and seen together in the past... "Fate" he said aloud.
Perhaps... perhaps it was fate he mused. But even if it wasn't fate there was no denying that this was a remarkable turn of events.
A mixture of feelings attacked the mage's senses, curiosity, surprise, guilt and wait ..what was this? joy? no no indigestion he thought.

He handed the letter to the clerk. "Interview this one at all haste"

OOC:
Thanks for the application Nilar, see you soon in game!
Valtor
Valtor
Admin

https://theblightedcrown.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Valtor Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:14 pm

Interviewed + accepted
Valtor
Valtor
Admin

https://theblightedcrown.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down