The Blighted Crown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Angst, lvl 70 protection warrior ((Pending))

2 posters

Go down

Application Angst, lvl 70 protection warrior ((Pending)) Empty Application Angst, lvl 70 protection warrior ((Pending))

Post  Angst Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:55 pm

To who it may concern/the Scarlet Crusade.

I was decieved.

I considered myself one of you.
–One of us..

The plague wasnt invented by me you fools! I am merely a victim of it and I dont deserve being spit upon, chased or harassed by you lot.

You torn my house down, burned my crops and killed my cattle. You slaughtered my family and friends..
-Your hands are soaked in my bload and whatever crusade you claim to be on I do not care to witness..

My skills are superior and my rage is a monster.

I will strike down upon you at every given moment.. Consider this a warning.

Character: Angst lvl 70 protection warrior

Player history: I am the same guy that played first Rustan who for some time was a member of ToL and later LDM, then Stake who founded and lead La Danse Macabre maybe the biggest casualguild today on DB. This is my third character, the protectionwarrior Angst, a female forsaken.

Valtor and me are old friends, all the way back to before BC with raiding in ZG, MC and that other place in Silithus whos name I forgot.

Anyway, some of you already know me and I think I am a reliable, friendly and nice player. I would love to have this character in the Blighted Crown since I find you guys awesome!

I must tell you, I left WoW for the first time recently and I am now aiming for a return to Azeroth but very casually to start with. Dont expect me to be online eight hours a day like I have been in the past. I hope this is ok with you!

See you around.

/Angst

Angst

Back to top Go down

Application Angst, lvl 70 protection warrior ((Pending)) Empty Re: Application Angst, lvl 70 protection warrior ((Pending))

Post  Krakus Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:01 am

Short IC introduction of your specific character, but however! I know who you are what you claim to be, so i will accept. Contact any officer for an IC interview.

Krakus

Back to top Go down

Application Angst, lvl 70 protection warrior ((Pending)) Empty Re: Application Angst, lvl 70 protection warrior ((Pending))

Post  Krakus Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:42 am

Have not been able to catch you in-game for an interview.

Krakus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down