The Blighted Crown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Baliantez Darksoul ((Declined))

2 posters

Go down

Application: Baliantez Darksoul ((Declined)) Empty Application: Baliantez Darksoul ((Declined))

Post  engeljunior Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:40 am

It was on the open desert plains of Tanaris where i felt real fear.
The Horde army was marching forward and it was pushing the Alliance back.
I can remember seeing thousands of arrows flying trough the sky.
I was a Human Warlock on its way tot the top, but my story was going to end here.
I got hit bij the arrows and fell to the ground, but i could not feel pain.
All i felt was anger an the will for revenge, becouse the Alliance had left me to die.
An Undead warlock came towarts me and he looked at me.
He used my soul to form a soul shard, and i could feel my soul being released from my body.
After that everything went black.

When i woke up i looked around and all i saw where shadows.
I couldn't feel pain there was only room for one emotion... revenge.
I looked at myself and all i saw where bones and shredded skin.
I realised that the warlock bounded my soul to the shard and with that he resurrected the undead.

I accepted my faith and i want to take revenge on the people who left me behind.
I will follow in the footsteppes of the warlock that freed my soul, and i will only fight for the forsaken...
I.... will take revenge.

Baliantez Darksoul is the name of a warlock that is in training to forfill his one and only desire.
He likes to infect his prey with deadly spells and deseases.
he has no fear for demons en uses them to work for him.

The Person behind Baliantez Darksoul
My name is Engel I am 16 years old and live in the Netherlands.
I would love to join the guild becouse i love the story that goes behind world of warcraft. I am new to RP but i love it!
I would love to join the Battle against the aliance.
I dont have an inmense ammount of experience on wow but i know how to play warlock and i learn fast.

engeljunior

Back to top Go down

Application: Baliantez Darksoul ((Declined)) Empty Re: Application: Baliantez Darksoul ((Declined))

Post  Krakus Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:10 am

If your story is lore-connected, i don't remember there being any fights specificly in tanaris between the horde and the alliance (or?), there however has been a massive server alliance and horde standoff in the shimmering flats a year or two ago, (which made the server crash). So we'll have to think about the application furthermore.

We'll take it in to concideration that you are new to roleplaying as you have said. I hope you have made yourself familiar with the forsaken lore? If not, shoo to read it! Anyway have patience. We'll discuss it. Don't take this the wrong way, we always take a good look at each application, we've noticed that sometimes an application tells us nothing of the character when we meet them IC.

Krakus

Back to top Go down

Application: Baliantez Darksoul ((Declined)) Empty application baliantes

Post  engeljunior Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:49 am

Thank you for considering my application.
I hope you see a good member in me.

I will wait for your final word with patience.
greetings Baliantez

engeljunior

Back to top Go down

Application: Baliantez Darksoul ((Declined)) Empty Re: Application: Baliantez Darksoul ((Declined))

Post  Krakus Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:55 pm

Sorry for keeping you waiting this long, but i'm afraid we will have to reject this one. Hope you'll find another good guild more fitting for yourself. Thanks for applying. Good luck in the future!

Krakus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down