The Blighted Crown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cileria Shadowgate [ 70 Warlock ] ((Accepted))

2 posters

Go down

Cileria Shadowgate [ 70 Warlock ] ((Accepted)) Empty Cileria Shadowgate [ 70 Warlock ] ((Accepted))

Post  Cileria Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:31 am

Ic;
Before the plague, Cileria Shadowgate was living outside the city of Lordaeron in Tirisfall Glades with her husband Lidian Xzellis. When Lidian departed to march with Arthas, Cileria's mother honoured her with a visit and confronted her a grim truth. Shani Shadowgate confessed that she was guilty in the murder of her own mother and bid Cileria take her life with the family's ritual blade that had been carried down from mother to daughter over the decades so that Cileria might recieve her mother's knowledge and powers. Since it was family tradition, Cileria took the blade from her mother and gutted her with the blade without hasitation. As Shani lay dying on the kitchen floor she mumbled an enchantment and cast it on the blade, finishing the ritual with a purple spark that flew from the tip of the blade into Cileria's "third eye" (meaning aprox the middle of the forehead, no she doesnt have a third eye..) creating a chain reaction throughout her body, changing the colour of her eyes from blue to green, her nails grew longer and harder while her hair turned from blonde to the black of night.
--
And now...ugh...

Ooc;
My name is Stephan Beck, i come from denmark (with peace), am 18 years old, seasoned roleplayer, i've been playing on Defias Brotherhood since 2006 and i've been involved with numerous happenings (rp-wise) on the server (most of which is forsaken.), i've been a member of The Dire Shade, Deaths Embrace and very shortly The Old Lordaeron (since it disbanded about a week or two after i joined.. Sad shit happens.. but why the forsaken guilds?!)
I hope you like my story, took me quite enough time to write it..

Cileria

Back to top Go down

Cileria Shadowgate [ 70 Warlock ] ((Accepted)) Empty Re: Cileria Shadowgate [ 70 Warlock ] ((Accepted))

Post  Valtor Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:04 pm

Hey Cileria
Poke us in game for an interview if we do not poke you first!
Valtor
Valtor
Admin

https://theblightedcrown.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down