The Blighted Crown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Denus Felps ((Accepted))

2 posters

Go down

Application - Denus Felps ((Accepted)) Empty Application - Denus Felps ((Accepted))

Post  Denus Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:37 am

IC:
*A undead dressed in black approaches you from a dark alley*

"Greetings fellow forsaken, I am Denus felps one of Varimathras loyal death-stalkers. I have come to you beause i wish to wreak revenge on the people who did this to us. And everybody know's of the hate that the Blighted Crown bare. I feel i will be a valuable asset to you and your allies. Many a alliance member have i killed but my hatred is not satified. But with you i feel it might be quenched. Thank you for your time."

*Withdraws into the alley*

OOC:

Hello i'm 18 and i live in the UK i am an experienced role-player and world of warcraft player all together. I would like to join your guild because i feel that race only guilds are more fun and people get involved more. (I'm sorry for the shortness of my application. I'm not very good at guild applications, But i feel I am skilled as a Role-Player)

Thank you for your time.

Denus

Back to top Go down

Application - Denus Felps ((Accepted)) Empty Re: Application - Denus Felps ((Accepted))

Post  Krakus Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:50 am

Alright, we will see how the interview goes. You can bump one of our lords; Me, Valtor, Raolin or Favius.

Krakus

Back to top Go down

Application - Denus Felps ((Accepted)) Empty Re: Application - Denus Felps ((Accepted))

Post  Krakus Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:22 pm

The interview went very nicely! Accepted and invited. Smile

Krakus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down