The Blighted Crown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corruption

2 posters

Go down

Corruption Empty Corruption

Post  Nassulra Othlar Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:00 am

Corruption, part one
In the magic quarter in the Undercity, the priest known as Nassulra Othlar were praying. Praying for Respect, Tenacity and Power, indeed he is a member of the Cult of The Forgotten Shadow. Though for Nassulra, it was different this time. Something that could prove to change his unlife forever. The next few days he spend, mostly praying and practiceing his shadow magic. He had been looking for a way to increase his power, by fully embraceing his lust for shadow. What Nassula knew was that there was one other way to satisfy his lust. He would spend days and nights, training his power and his will... For he knew it was necisary for what he soon would do...

It was an evening like any other in Brill, Nassulra would take a break from his preparations and was on his way to the inn. He ajusted his gloves, and entered the building. He sat down at the window getting a large mug. While drinking, he could here two Forsaken sitting at another table talking aloud. "The Scourge will soon be erased from the world" one said. Nassulra looked into his beer, thinking to himself "They diddn't take much anyway, the gave us imortallity. That is something we should apriciate." He took a sip from his beer while listening to the conversation between the others. The looked like warriors, the both were wearing plate armor. The conversation went on, "You shouldn't worry about the Scourge right now, worry about your beer". The other one laughed and said "I'll stop worry about the Scourge when you start dancing around". Nassulra thought to himself "I have been waiting too long, the journey is to Northrend. And what will empower me lies there"
OOC: This is the first part of my story, im thinking of it being two or three part. The next part will involve Nassulra's journey to Northrend, keep in mind, this means that when my next story is out. Nassulra will be inactive in some time, atleast he wont be used for roleplaying. But only for a time, And maybe this post should have been in the background stories forum "shrugs".
To be continued.

Last edited by Nassulra Othlar on Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Nassulra Othlar
Nassulra Othlar

Back to top Go down

Corruption Empty Re: Corruption

Post  Nassulra Othlar Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:51 pm

Corruption, part 2

He could not feel the cold wind from the west. The ship was nearing the shores of the Dragonblight. There was no regret of his intensions when he jumped into one of the boats, sailing to the shore. A sinister smile was on his face, when he walked up on the land. His plans were progressing. He would now have to find his way to Icecrown, for he had sworn allegiance to his new king. This he had done, because in his eyes, the Lich King had only gifted every of the Forsaken with immortality. That the Dark lady was just holding them back. He watched the blue dragonflight ruling the skies, as he walked through the cold plains.
As he walked, all his life passed by in his memories. How his father had send him away to get an education when he was very young, how it was being a priest of the holy life. And off course the Scourge invasion. Now only one thing was he sure about, he had not lost anything he didn’t want to loose. He’s still a priest, he still lives in Lordaeron, and he is not going to die from old age. Maybe rot but not old age. And his horrible father is long dead. He had away for quite a time now, known that he was nearing the Wrath Gate, and his destiny. After days and nights, he reached the gate.
This part was the hardest part, entering and forever be a soldier of the Lich King. Or go back to Lordaeron as a priest.
He pondered again, ending up with only one decision… Entering and join the Scourge forever.
Nassulra walked up the empty stairs of the gate, shouting:” I am Nassulra Othlar, I’ve sworn to serve Ner'zhul, the Lich King”! Momments later the gates opened. He slowly walked though it seeing an army of the dead in the valley. He was greeted by a leutenant, who would now start teaching Nassulra the ways of a Death Knight.
The Ghouls wandering around the glacier looked like they were awaiting to be send to war. Meanwhile, Nassulra was given a runeblade and tought in the unholy teaching of his new master. He was teached in sword fighting, necromancy and had his soul given to the Lich King. Now weeks later, only hearing the voice of his master in his mind…

OOC: Allright Nassu is back when WotlK is out, he will be remade into a Death Kngiht and im gonna change the name and hair of my priest.
Nassulra Othlar
Nassulra Othlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Nassulra Othlar Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:05 pm

Corruption, part 3

“Trespasser” Said a Death Knight.
Nassulra answered:” I will take care of him.” Voices echoed in his mind, as he walked out of the gates toward the trespassing Troll. It was moving around outside, more like a beast than a man.
There was a heavy storm that night. As he approached the troll, it looked at him and roared loudly. They were both preparing to grap their weapons.
Nassulra walked two steps back, the troll now saw an opening in Nassulra’s defences and charged him. It’s axe bashed into Nassulra’s chest and threw him to the ground. It seemed his armor had blocked the attack. The troll was wild and in a bloodlust. It jumped towards Nassulra, who quickly got up and used his Necromantic magic to injure the troll. The troll stepped back a little, but ignored the damage. Nassulra drew his sword and their weapons clashed.
The troll seemed to be skilled in the art of battle, and had way more training in melee weapons than Nassulra. He was lucky that the Trolls weak axe broke, when the Troll parried a hit. The Troll was now confused, this gave the opportunity for Nassulra to strike. He swang his sword and sliced through the troll’s arm. It looked at it’s arm and roared, it was desperately trying to bite and attack Nassulra. It swiftly grapped Nassulra’s right hand. The troll broke his hand with its superior strength, and broke it off Nassulra’s arm. They were both weak now, the Troll roared while blood was everywhere. It punched Nassulra and breaking his jaw, Nassulra would fall to the ground. The Troll picked up Nassulra’s runeblade which was lying on the ground, it then walked away. While Nassulra was lying on the ground, he raised a ghoul, which would charge the Troll. The ghoul was ripping and tearing in the Trolls flesh. The Troll was trying to throw it away, but it would not let go. Atlast the Troll was able to smash the ghoul into the ground and kill it, the Troll walked away in agony. In the distance, the foreign roar of the troll formulated a single sound: Dambalah.
Nassulra was lying concious on the ground, though it didn’t take long before he fainted…

((Hey hey hey! Well Nassu finds himself in a problems up in Northrend. Will he survive this? Who were this Troll? And why do i keep writing these ooc messages? Anyway. You may notice Nassulra is not in the guild anymore, well i just changed his name and his hair. His name is now Dobkins, and will still be on the channel. I will make one or two more Nassu stories.))
Nassulra Othlar
Nassulra Othlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Nassulra Othlar Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:34 am

Corruption, part 4

He opened his eyes, screaming! He was bound to a table, unable to move. In front of him, stood a high man. Dressed in a black robe, with purple marks. The man was old and had a white beard. Nassulra tried to turn his head, but it was bound to the table. He looked at his right hand. He saw a hand made of pure Adamantite.
Nassulra looked at it and raised an eyebrow. The man standing infront of him held his hand obve Nassulra’s hand. Nassulra was now sure that this was a necromancer. The Necromancer started chanting and enegies filled the adamantite hand with unlife. Nassulra could see runes written on the Necromancers hand, one of them was a mark. The Necromancer removed the bindings and steped back.
Nassulra stood up, the Necromancer had a sinister smile on his face. They looked at eachother. Nassulra was forced to hold his right arm because of the weight. He then heard the words of the necromancer:” You are ready to serve the king, once again.” Nassulra saw an exit to the building, it looked like it was a tent. He then walked towards the entrance, he stopped when he stood beside the Necromancer. Nassulra had an irretated look on his face. He then smashed his adamintite hand into the Necromancer, who was thorwn to the side and into the side of the tent. Nassulra took a look at the Nercomancer, it looked like it had killed him. Nassulra then moved out…

He was standing in the middle of the Glacier, he could see his kings fortress. In there was his mentor, he knew he would be punished for faliour. Nassulra walked though the frozen wastes towards the Citedal, entering. He found his mentor, the one who had teached him the ways of a Death Knight, the one who would now punish him. His mentor greeded him:” Nassulra, late?” They faced eachother and Nassulra would nod. “Too late! How could you loose? To a simple troll. He’s now left Northrend again… Because of you, the horde where able to spy on us!” He took a rune axe from his belt. “Your blade is gone.. I will not kill you, because you have potential. Because you have something you must do and achive. Your punishment will not be hard.. Go to the Storm peaks, asembel a new rune weapon. And remember.. No one will save you if your attacked, you must learn to stand on your own feet, and you will be able to achive more power than many..” Two guards grapped Nassulra and took him outside the citedal. Nassulra was now on his own…
Nassulra Othlar
Nassulra Othlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Nassulra Othlar Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:31 pm

Corruption, part 5

The snow and the wind would almost knock Nassulra over. The Death Knight was without weapon. He breathed slowly while climbing the mountains; roars could be heard in the wind. The deaths of wild animals echoed in the wind. Whispers in his mind told him which rock to grab next, told him where to go. As he reached the top of the mountain, he sensed something. He quickly turned around as a wolf jumped towards him, its pelt were bleach. Nassulra aimed his adamantite hand at it and launched a death coil at it. He wandered for days and nights, his mind was almost ruined. All empathy he ever had was gone, all I could think about was suffering. When he eventually found the blade he was sent after, he would start using his dark skills. The sword was now reborn a runeblade, as he heard the Lich Kings voice in his head. He wandered back. He saw the errors in his faith in Lordaeron, in the queen and the crown.
When Nassulra reached Icecrown again, his mentor greeted him. He was told secrets; he was teached things beyond his imagination. He had achieved what he wanted; Power. A ship had been made ready for Nassulra. Before he left to Tirisfal his mentor came to him and said:” Remember what I have thought you, remember what you must do. Nassulra left for the Eastern Kingdoms.

The journey through seas was long, Nassulra would stand at the same spot for all the trip waiting for them to reach land…

((One week... One week and Nassulra will be there, i know this part sucked... But eh.. ... ... Well, i look forward to play my character as a psychopathic, mass murdering, agent of death with zero empathy.))
Nassulra Othlar
Nassulra Othlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorthol Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:46 pm

(( Yarp, you and me will co-operate well I belive. :3
Gorthol
Gorthol

Back to top Go down

Post  Nassulra Othlar Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:41 pm

(( Offcourse we will Wink ))