The Blighted Crown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Artiras Hollaway (( Accepted))

4 posters

Go down

Application: Artiras Hollaway (( Accepted)) Empty Application: Artiras Hollaway (( Accepted))

Post  Artiras Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:36 pm

The Moon was high that night. A cold breeze opened my room window. I rised up to my feet to close it, but something was different. I did not remember the dust over my furniture. Nor the little spider making it's web in my old chair. The last thing i remembered was closing my book and heading to bed. And now... this. My flesh is rotten. My Skin is dry. My House is old and the spark has died. I am dead. I walked outside my house, only to find the forest, changed. The Air... diseased. It is time to leave. Understand why i am like this. But why the sorrow? Why this negative tough? My Live has just... Started.

The Undead picked up his clothes and Staff and walked outside the house, Never to return again.

OOC: Well, I'm Altaran of the Sixty Thieves, our dear Assassin. I decided to create Artiras As my alt, but i grew quite a taste Roleplaying with him. I used to know Old Lordaeron and it's good quality Roleplay so i decided to give him a try as one of the Blighted Crown. He is a Level 11 Fire Mage and always has a good story to tell. I have some experience Roleplaying but always looking to improve any errors or something that be be done in a better way. Awaiting your answer Smile

Artiras

Back to top Go down

Application: Artiras Hollaway (( Accepted)) Empty Re: Application: Artiras Hollaway (( Accepted))

Post  Vinston Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:01 pm

^
Vouching da Sixty-Comrade. Good RP indeed and a funny guy.
-Respect

Vinston

Back to top Go down

Application: Artiras Hollaway (( Accepted)) Empty Re: Application: Artiras Hollaway (( Accepted))

Post  Elidia Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:34 pm

Good RP he has not, but he has potential.
He has been accepted in our ranks
and I'm looking forward to teaching him and RPing with him.
Elidia
Elidia

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinston Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:49 pm

Elidia wrote:Good RP he has not, but he has potential.

For the others Eli he has good RP, not all can achieve the sky-high ranks in instant.

Vinston

Back to top Go down

Post  Nassulra Othlar Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:31 am

Vinston wrote:
Elidia wrote:Good RP he has not, but he has potential.

For the others Eli he has good RP, not all can achieve the sky-high ranks in instant.

You mean not everyone can start out with her insane demands...
Nassulra Othlar
Nassulra Othlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down