The Blighted Crown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Flea-bitten bags are dumped at the gates of the Undercity* Luné application ((Accepted))

+2
Temakh
Luné
6 posters

Go down

*Flea-bitten bags are dumped at the gates of the Undercity* Luné application ((Accepted)) Empty *Flea-bitten bags are dumped at the gates of the Undercity* Luné application ((Accepted))

Post  Luné Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:41 pm

“MILK!?”

Luné. The type of stranger most try to avoid on the street. You know - the kind that makes you think twice about walking past her – perhaps making you consider choosing the longer route instead of the short-cut you were intent on journeying. Picture a mass of bulging bags and satchels: somewhere, buried in there – is Luné. The bewildered faced Forsaken that seems to resonate serious haphazard.

“Where is the baby? I want baby. Who took the baby?” Luné mumbled to herself as she picked up her newly acquired pet rat – named not surprisingly – as Ratty. Cradled in her arms amongst the excess of baggage, the Rat squeaked and nuzzled down into the soft, ragged looking robes of its owner.

“No milk. There is no milk…”

Lune. Looney-Luné. Just plain Looney?

“…troubles, troubles…”

Luné. The type of stranger that seems to appear in every Horde major City. That stranger wandering about the streets aimlessly, lost almost, eyes wild and curious – picking up bits of trash and prodding them as if they were fascinating and exotic pieces of art… not to mention the frequent random outbursts that seem to make no sense at all. Baby. What baby? That Forsaken is as dry as old leather, according to one passer-by. Perhaps, amongst the mounds of bags, amongst her verbal nonsense – truths were hidden? If there were any, close to none were aware of them.

“…I saw it, Orcsy. It beamed down and twinkled in my little eye! Light and bright and smooth and crude! Then vanished! All gone! All gone… like milk. No milk?” Lunés’ upper lip twitches slightly as she pauses.“Troubles, troubles… and may you and your children be saved!” Luné now yells, throwing up her free hand to make the sign of a Blessing in front of the face of a rather baffled looking Orc – who made a rather fast exit.

“MILK?!” she shrieked after the Orc.

Lune. Looney-Luné. The harmless wandering Bag-lady.

Harmless…?

Strange how many seem to bleach out the rather dangerous – righteous look that glints in her eye while she casts one of her many –random- Blessings. Dangerous, isn’t it, to play a Deity. To play with light. To ‘be’ light. To decide who receives light – while others are abandoned and left to wander in the darkness, aimlessly, lost almost, eyes wild and curious…

Casually picking up a grubby bag of seeds from a nearby trash-can, Luné starts to pop one seed at a time into the dark crevice of her mouth – chewing enthusiastically – and then, to the disgust of most – spits each one back out onto the ground. Shattering seeds between her teeth, destroying any ounce of goodness, and then to reject out the shattered, ruined remains to the streets – was a favourite pastime for Luné. Perhaps its what the light did to her? Spat her out, rejected her, leaving her broken and left forsaken in a world she no longer recognised.

Luné. Looney-Luné. The harmless wandering Bag-lady.

OOC:

Luné in her former life was pregnant and due to be a young Mother when she initially died. She seemingly suffers from an amnesia as to what had actually happened to her – or most likely she is in serious denial about everything. I’ve based her loosely on a few characters I’ve seen hanging around various bus shelters… always got to wonder what their ‘former life’ was like, what put them there… I think this applies to Forsaken lore, somewhat, in Luné’s case anyway. So. Luné is somewhat in need of a family. Take advantage of her as you so wish! She doesn’t know what’s going on half the time…

Well, I’m a grrrl gamer from the UK – been rp’ing on WOW for about a year or so now. I’ve a level 64 Hunter, a Sixty called Féy but nicknamed Charm. Loved rp’ing with Temakh when he was in the Sixty before he joined the Crown, and adore Forsaken Lore. Other than that love reading, interested in various new age monstrosities, theatre, and scribbling nonsense. Thanks for taking the time to consider me and I hope to hear from you soon! Ta!

Last edited by Luné on Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:02 am; edited 4 times in total
Luné
Luné

Back to top Go down

*Flea-bitten bags are dumped at the gates of the Undercity* Luné application ((Accepted)) Empty At last!

Post  Temakh Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:50 pm

Was wondering when I'd see Luné here!

Well guys, I know I have no standing, but I have to be honest and say that this girl thinks a lot about her characters, and has some very deep backplots... and she's got the riddle-speak down to an art.

good to see you Luné! All the best!

Temakh

Back to top Go down

*Flea-bitten bags are dumped at the gates of the Undercity* Luné application ((Accepted)) Empty Re: *Flea-bitten bags are dumped at the gates of the Undercity* Luné application ((Accepted))

Post  Gorthol Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:21 pm

*Seal of Approval*

/signed Exilius- Peasant within the Blighted Crown. :p... Good luck though, while my opinions are as insignificant as the fallen petals of a black rose, yarp ye got me vote,

scratch cheers
Gorthol
Gorthol

Back to top Go down

*Flea-bitten bags are dumped at the gates of the Undercity* Luné application ((Accepted)) Empty Re: *Flea-bitten bags are dumped at the gates of the Undercity* Luné application ((Accepted))

Post  Nassulra Othlar Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:09 am

Fey... I think i've heard that name somewhere... An alliance? You were leader of a guild? You got beat up by a horde roleplaying guild? If so, then i've only heard good about you. If not, this seems really good anyway.
Nassulra Othlar
Nassulra Othlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaz Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:39 am

You mistook "Fey" for "Faye"/"Eain", former leader of the Starseekers, I think, Nass Wink

Kaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Luné Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:56 am

Nope, wasnt me, never played Alliance! So yeah, just low-life Féy of the Sixty pirat
Luné
Luné

Back to top Go down

Post  Krakus Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:19 am

Accepted, contact any officer for an IC-"interview".

Krakus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down