The Blighted Crown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets Play alittle game (Interactive?)

+3
Nassulra Othlar
Occultus
Creep
7 posters

Go down

Lets Play alittle game (Interactive?) Empty Lets Play alittle game (Interactive?)

Post  Creep Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:34 pm

OOC:
I thought.. If i cant be ingame and have fun, why not have fun on the forums?!.. and so i shall..
Saw this 'interactive' RP storytelling on the wow-europe forums once, and it was really awesome. So i thought id have a go with it!

The idea is that i write a small piece of some story event, then write three actions that lead to different outcome.
example:

"You fall into a hole, its dark and cold, and the walls are slippery.. What to do?"
a) try to climb out anyway
b) something else
c) something third. etc etc

then YOU! will have to post with an answer, a, b or c, then ill write another scene of events depending on wich action got the most 'votes'..
Now lets try this... (Do keep in mind, im not (atleast i dont consider myself) a very talented storywriter.. so bleh!)

The pain!.. It sears through your head like someones pounding on it with a massive hammer, its like a throbbing headache that just wont seem to go away!.. You try to open your eyes and figure out how the hell you ended up here, and where you're even at. But its too dark to see anything.
You sniff the air, feel around on the floor and try to grasp a sense of what kind of place you're in. While scrambling around on the cold stone floor in this unlit room you keep hearing these strange sounds.. like...someones talking in the distant?.. What do you do?

a) Make your way towards the voices.
b) Wait a while and hope the pain goes away
c) Ignore the voices and continue to roam around aimlessly
Creep
Creep

Back to top Go down

Lets Play alittle game (Interactive?) Empty Re: Lets Play alittle game (Interactive?)

Post  Occultus Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:42 pm

OOC: Sounds fun!

a) Make your way towards the voices.

Occultus

Back to top Go down

Lets Play alittle game (Interactive?) Empty Re: Lets Play alittle game (Interactive?)

Post  Nassulra Othlar Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:39 am

((Is it possible that i could join in on this forum game?))
Nassulra Othlar
Nassulra Othlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Creep Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:53 am

(( i dont see why not, intended for everyone to be welcome Very Happy ))
Creep
Creep

Back to top Go down

Post  Nassulra Othlar Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:24 pm

(( So erm... How do we continue? ))
Nassulra Othlar
Nassulra Othlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Creep Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:45 pm

(( pick your choice of action. A, B, or C (bottom of the top post).. wont put up another bit untill atleast two have voted the same Razz ))
Creep
Creep

Back to top Go down

Post  Nassulra Othlar Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:49 pm

A) I make my way towards the voices.
Nassulra Othlar
Nassulra Othlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorthol Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:59 am

a) Make way towards the voices. affraid
Gorthol
Gorthol

Back to top Go down

Post  Creep Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:37 am

A) make your way towards the voices. it is

You struggle to your feet, feeling your legs and arms on the verge of going into cramp. With the very first step you make towards the apparent source of the voices you collapse on the floor like a beatup ragdoll!
your whole body feels like its been pummeled and abused! Making you feel so powerless its unimaginable... You pull yourself together and drag your sorry arse along the floor, having to use whats left of your strength with your whole body, crawling like a crippled dog.. As you make your way you hear the sounds getting louder, obviously your going in the right direction!
You have to take a rest though... You just let yourself collapse on the floor to catch your breath..but..the voices keeps getting louder..comming closer? Before you know it, it feels like someone stuck a sound emitter in your skull and yanked the volume up beyond max! The noise from the voices are tearing through your head!
What do you do?

A) Bash your head against the floor to try and make them go away

B) Writhe around in pain and hopefully wait it out

C) Loose your mind
Creep
Creep

Back to top Go down

Post  Favius Daark Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:48 am

C).. Hah!! bounce tongue bounce drunken
Favius Daark
Favius Daark

Back to top Go down

Post  Caelus Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:32 am

A) Which of course is the only logical course of action!

Caelus

Back to top Go down

Post  Nassulra Othlar Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:06 am

B) Cause it makes sense
Nassulra Othlar
Nassulra Othlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorthol Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:25 am

I'd do B silent
Gorthol
Gorthol

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaz Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:08 am

B!

And glad to see this coming back to life, I remember it from the Sixty forums. Keep it up \o/

Kaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Favius Daark Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:41 am

Aaaanyways.. C'mon Creep.. They said "B"..
Favius Daark
Favius Daark

Back to top Go down

Post  Creep Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:14 am

(Sorry about the delay Razz )

You yelp and clench your arms tight around your head and your body starts tensing.
The terrorising sound is still eating your head from the inside and you swear you feel your ears bleeding! The pain is so overwhealming you cant even scream, you simply twitch and cramp and start squirming around on the floor like a child on fire!

Just as your about to give in to whatever choice you might or might not have the sound vanishes.. In a complete instant theres nothing but distant windy howls and your own breath.

By now you seem to have adjusted to the pitch black darkness surrounding you, and you can barely make out shapes a few feet infront of you.. There isnt much to spot though.

What do you do?

A) Get on all four and crawl around untill you find something

B) Walk around untill you find something

C) Stay put and try adjusting to the darkness even more
Creep
Creep

Back to top Go down

Post  Favius Daark Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:31 am

C... \o/
Favius Daark
Favius Daark

Back to top Go down

Post  Caelus Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:22 pm

C Exclamation

Caelus

Back to top Go down

Post  Nassulra Othlar Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:06 am

C C C C C C C C... Uhahhahahaha C C C C C C
Nassulra Othlar
Nassulra Othlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Creep Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:22 am

You decide to have a seat and adjust more before going about to look around.. And as you sit you feel your bones chill every second... You're just sitting there, all alone.. Listening to strange sounds far far far in the distant.. After what feels like an eternety you can vaguely make out that your in a room.. large square room.. of wich you cant see the cieling.

You look around the room but its still too dark to notice anything specific, other than theres two exits, one right ahead of you, and one to your right.
What do you do?

A) Go for the exit straight ahead of you.

B) Go for the exit to your right

C) Curl up and start weeping.. maybe wait for help that never shows up..
Creep
Creep

Back to top Go down

Post  Nassulra Othlar Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:21 pm

A
Nassulra Othlar
Nassulra Othlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down