The Blighted Crown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

((Application)) Dangron's story (( Accepted))

2 posters

Go down

((Application)) Dangron's story (( Accepted)) Empty ((Application)) Dangron's story (( Accepted))

Post  Dangron Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:24 am

A Sunday morning... sun was shining over Westfall, the birds were singing. Rays of light pierced through Dangron's room windows. Feeling a strong headache he woke up. "Oww my head... I shouldn't have drinked so much last night.." he said and started to dress. As he was dressing, his wife marched angrily in. "Finally you're awake bum! You better get out and get us some food! -Okay okay calm down, I'm gone. Dangron took his fishing rod and left his small house. He went to a lake in hope to fish anything. As he was walking down the road as he saw a corpse that looked almost like human. "Ahh great! I hope you got some gold on you friend*laughs*. He pulled out his dagger just in case and moved towards the corpse... As he started to search the corpse he heard a groaning sound. The corpse stood up and started to bite and claw Dangron! He tried to defend himself and stabbed the corpse in the eye with his dagger! Undead roared and ran away.. But it was too late for Dangron.. He began to feel weak and darkness enveloped his mind.

Dangron woke up in a tomb not remembering what happened to him.. He walked up the stairs from the tomb and started his new life...

OOC

Hello everyone, I'm Dino and I come from Bosnia and Herzegovina. I'm 15 years old (16 in january) and I like metal and rock music Smile , and enjoy Role Playing. I've played World of Warcraft for some time now on Al'Akir.
I'm pretty new to Defias Brotherhood. My character's name is obviously Dangron and I'm level 23 fire mage and growing, hope you accept me Very Happy

Dangron

Back to top Go down

((Application)) Dangron's story (( Accepted)) Empty Re: ((Application)) Dangron's story (( Accepted))

Post  Krakus Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:57 am

The story didn't have any sense of place or time. Everything just started and just ended. But i'll give it an interview still. Smile Contact any officer for one.

Krakus

Back to top Go down

((Application)) Dangron's story (( Accepted)) Empty Re: ((Application)) Dangron's story (( Accepted))

Post  Krakus Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:40 am

Interviewed by Elidia and accepted.

Krakus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down