The Blighted Crown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Nerathos Nightblade ((Accepted))

2 posters

Go down

Application: Nerathos Nightblade ((Accepted)) Empty Application: Nerathos Nightblade ((Accepted))

Post  Nerathos Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:47 pm

Once i was a human, proud leader of a rogue society called Sinister Eye.
I was on a important mission to assassinate Edwin Vancleef ambassador , i succeed
One day i came back to my village my wife was murderd as i rushed to our rogue headquarter
i was expected there .they blamed me for murder and traitor . They
chained me and threw me in jail ,After a few hours they came for me they bring the body of my wife ,
and they started to torture me to death poked my eyes out ,stabbed me and finally threw me in a lake as i was slowly sank to the depth memorys whirled true my head..i sayd "'I....will...avenge...my..death''
Weeks has passed as then lady sylvanas found me and gave me a chance to live again but then as an undead
she revived me and in the exchange i had to kill the one they call ''Arthas The Lich King''
But my major goal was to take revenge for my wife

-OOC-
Hi im Vita , male , 17 years old and i am from the netherlands.
I am new to RP
I heard from several people that this guild is an good RP guild
so i would give it a try ,, Hope to see u in game

Greetings Nerathos

Nerathos

Back to top Go down

Application: Nerathos Nightblade ((Accepted)) Empty Re: Application: Nerathos Nightblade ((Accepted))

Post  Valtor Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:42 pm

Although this application was a bit on the short side, the interview was surprisingly good.
Valtor
Valtor
Admin

https://theblightedcrown.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down