The Blighted Crown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Meghara Viletongue ((Accepted))

3 posters

Go down

Application: Meghara Viletongue ((Accepted)) Empty Application: Meghara Viletongue ((Accepted))

Post  Sinistrate Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:30 am

As you quietly walk the streets of the stenchfilled Undercity, you suddenly frown from your peace being disturbed by a raspy screeching voice that echoes through the passage.

"Fungus! Get your fungus here! - Straight from my boot, still rotten and moist! Two fifty!"

Slowly approaching you is a small little forsaken woman, walking slowly with a cane. Her green hair sprouts wildly from her head and her completely skin and flesh-free skeleton glows brightly in the dark halls of Undercity. Just as her tuxedo and bones are completely free from dirt and dust, you see as she approaches how also her sockets are clean of eyes. A skinless hand hugs the cane that leads her closer towards you, yet she walks with confidence, as if she knows every step before her.

"Fungus?! Fungus here...moist and rotten!" her raspy voice screeches, making you want to cover your ears, but as if scared she would see, you only look another way, towards a sickly fish in the sewer next to you, pretending she is not there.
With a brief glance you can see that she is covered head to toe with necklaces, bracelets, hairbeeds, rings.. - all with simple silken ribbons and shining small shards. As you notice a masked man approach the little woman, you look away yet again, but your ears listens in..

"Black truffle..raw." a dry husky voice grins at the woman, grabbing her cane.
She however starts to grin with a quiet wicked giggle.
"Ooh but of course.." she giggles while searching her boot.
"I hear a merchant is travelling from Rachet to Booty Bay this night with some...quite rare and precious goods..." she continues as the man hands her a pouch that you can tell by the sound of it rattled, is filled with coins.
"Yes yes..And..?" the man grins
"Is this the ransom?" the woman quietly asks, feeling the weight of the coinpurse in her hand.
You hear how suddenly the masked mans voice gets more stern, more angrered.
"It is your share of it, remember you are merely the keeper. I did the dirtywork!" he snarls at her quietly, yet loud enough for you to hear it.

"yes yes of course my love, but now, perhaps giving the item to you,would cost your further?" the forsaken grins with her empty eyesockets fixed towards the mans voice.
"You give her to me now Meghara!" The man clutches a tight hold of her cane, glaring down at her. "I have done my end of the deal, now hand it over."
Meghara estimates the gold in the pouch in her hand, thinking to herself before she hides it in her purple bag.
"No need to start snarling at me little boy." she calmly says as she takes off a bracelet that holds a purple glowing shard that he snatches from her hand quickly.
"I will see you at the docks of Ratchet my friend..." he grins, knowing he gave her the raw end of a deal, with eagerness to do it again.
"....Your petty thievery and kidnapping, little boy, is wearing my patience thin along with my coinpurse.. I have had enough helping drunken longeared whelps such as you."

The man blinked, and you look over your shoulder, feeling the awkward silence. The man angrily glares down at the blind forsaken, shaking with fists clenched.
"...So be it!" he growls as he turns to leave.

Megahara points her cane his direction "Wait!"
The man smugly grins as he glances over his shoulder, thinking she changed her weak mind allready. "What?"
"..you forgot your fungus.."

Ooc :
Hello all! My name is Malin and I am 22 years old, and the rl girlfriend of your new member Maurtis, or Jeager of blades. Wink I have seen a lot of great roleplay from you guys, and since both Jeager and my friend creep joined you, I wanted in! ^^
I have roleplayed since TBC came out, and I consider myself a good roleplayer.
Meghara Viletongue is my character here that I want to add to The blighted crown, because I love undead-lore and well,all about them! She was a doctor, who was somewhat of a trophywife to a banditleader, which led to her fairly early death. She thinks of nothing but revenge, but keeps herself busy until she gets it with petty crimes and searching for new ways to get closer to vengance.
She is a warlock, though I am hiding it in roleplay since I think a warlock wouldnt really openly say she was one.
If I missed adding something here give me a poke ingame Wink
Sinistrate
Sinistrate

Back to top Go down

Application: Meghara Viletongue ((Accepted)) Empty Re: Application: Meghara Viletongue ((Accepted))

Post  Krakus Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:42 am

Accepted, contact any officer for an interview.

(*/gkicks Maurtis*)

Krakus

Back to top Go down

Application: Meghara Viletongue ((Accepted)) Empty Re: Application: Meghara Viletongue ((Accepted))

Post  Gorthol Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:41 am

Hah Krackie, yo' flirter! Wink
Gorthol
Gorthol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down