The Blighted Crown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alazimj, Bombs and Poisons ((Accepted))

5 posters

Go down

Alazimj, Bombs and Poisons ((Accepted)) Empty Alazimj, Bombs and Poisons ((Accepted))

Post  Alazimj Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:19 am

The dark leather is stretched smooth against his lean hand, the penn skitters quickly across a thin, frail piece of yellow parchment, stained with droplets of ink. The top of the parchment reads:

"To the most accomplished, the leaders of The Blighted Crown"

"Recently I have been hearing tales, no rather rumours, of an organization within the Forsaken, by the name of The Blighted Crown, serving the Queen and doing her biddings, it pleased me to know that at least one of the many societies serving the Dead Queen were doing well, I have heard of guilds under her wing who've gone as far as betraying our beloved Lady..."

His penn slowly trails off, whilst his head turns quickly in all directions around him, peering into the surrounding darkness. The man's scorched and marred face twists in an expression of disgust and exhaustion, though his bleaching white teeth keep grinning in an almost creepy manner, his attention again turns to his writing and the penn slowly starts to slither again.

"In recent days I have realised that I cannot serve the Queen in a propper manner all on my own, it is too great a risk when one conducts such operations as is my specialty and "profession", which brings me to the true nature of this letter, it is not merely a series of ramblings, no it is a request, an application to join The Blighted Crown.
As I feel I am unable to carry out my job, I suppose it is only right that I should tell you what I do. I am a saboteur of sorts and an assassin. Using engineering in my work, I have learned quite a few things from goblins, as well as gnomes back before I died. I tinker devices meant to hurt, confuse or kill the enemy, but I am also quite accomplished with daggers and knives, being an assassin I have had the need to learn the art of brewing poisons, and now we come to one of the perhaps crucial points, I have found that mixing poisons into... Say for exa-.."

A loud sickening scream echoes somewhere far off into the darkness, and the rotting man's head spins around so quick that his whole body is forced out of balance and the stool, on which he sits crooked, falls the side and with a low thud the he impacts against the gnarled surface of the ground. The man groans and his knees creak as he rises back up, he lifts the stool back up and sits. Now the penn flitters almost nervously over the old parchment.

"Say for example a bomb with little explosion, but with a good blast, has a most interesting effect, I say no more...
I hope my skills would be of help as I would like to serve my Queen within one of her best congregations.
Now I shall end this with a tiny rhyme:"

I ponder...
Oh yes, I wonder...
Why does he flee?
Was he stung by a bee?
No, I think not, not in this case.
It was my pipebomb that set him ablaze!

"May the Dead Queen show you the right path
Deathstalker Alazimj"

He gently folds the frail parchment and slips it carefully into an envelope, he picks out a stick of wax from a leather purse at his belt, he picks up a candle, eluminating a tiny room. He holds the calde to the wax and as it melts he lets it drip onto the envelope, quickly he slides his only ring of his gloved finger and presses it against the wax and seals the envelope, the seal depicts a rather obscure broken dagger. The man hides the envelope inside his jerkin and skips off into the darkness outside the damp, tiny room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC:
So... I finally wrote this damn application after a lot of nagging and prodding from many different people, especially Gorthol... Some of you may know me as Cirthras, from Death's Embrace, but I guess you want to know a little more than just that. I'm 18 years old, and I live in the mountains of Norway, where I like to do mischievous things, and I too like my friend Occultus, like to wander in frozen forests under the freezing full moon. I like a lot of music, punk, metal, rock in general. I hope I'll be online as much as possible, but I often have things that need to be done and I usually put RL before WoW.
I've played WoW for... Eh, least a couple of years, with a lot of breaks though, sometimes I just can't stand the game and I have to take a break away from it. Now however, I am enjoying the game and looking forward to WotLK. Hoping I can have some good times in the Blighted Crown and that you will enjoy having me.

Your most beloved Space Monkey
Alazimj
Alazimj

Back to top Go down

Alazimj, Bombs and Poisons ((Accepted)) Empty Re: Alazimj, Bombs and Poisons ((Accepted))

Post  Gorthol Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:26 am

Finally! Yer slowpoke, t'is taken yar ages! Mad

But seems time has been spent on this application too, as it is great! Razz
\o sssirtras!
Gorthol
Gorthol

Back to top Go down

Alazimj, Bombs and Poisons ((Accepted)) Empty Re: Alazimj, Bombs and Poisons ((Accepted))

Post  Nassulra Othlar Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:28 am

Really good, i looked at it early today. When you had only written 3 lines. But very good.
Nassulra Othlar
Nassulra Othlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Alazimj Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:32 pm

Yeah, I accidently pushed the send button :3
Alazimj
Alazimj

Back to top Go down

Post  Nassulra Othlar Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:26 pm

Hehe no worries. Its really good.
Nassulra Othlar
Nassulra Othlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Occultus Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:03 pm

Ha! Our nagging has brought fruits of success, brethren!
Interview this fellow soon!

Occultus

Back to top Go down

Post  Valtor Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:12 am

Interviewd/Accepted
Valtor
Valtor
Admin

https://theblightedcrown.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down