Grizlow; The Sundered Prince. ((Declined))

Go down

Grizlow; The Sundered Prince. ((Declined))

Post  Grizlow on Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:31 pm

when i have told my story, you will know my name, i am a Forsaken rouge wishing to join a band of those like me to destroy our previous reigner's clutch on my family and friends as i am sure he did to your's. when i.. as you may say, turned on those who i held dear, i remember it all, as a human in my 20's named Beron Stormwind; yes i know what you are thinking, First born son to the so called, 'great' lord and king Stormwind but cast asuner like trash as soon as that insignificant child was born, i fled to Lordaeron, and was fostered when i was fifteen by those who i call my family, Lisa Grelor, my mother, and Richard Grelor, they introduced me to my wife, Aeornia. but then i came across a trapped 'zombie' and wondered what to do, it lashed out and killed me, from then my flesh rotted and heart burned to ash, and as so, i sought to destroy those close to me, and so, became the one who has no true name, who reaches from the shadows to kill. when Arthas Menethil's curse loosened, i found memories flooding back to me and in order to regain hope to our people i have set myself on a task to find my way to the Land named Northrend and take back our true freedom from the self proclaimed - Lich 'King' anyone who stands in my path shall feel the force of my daggers. and those who asist my cause, and are found to be what i may call a 'friend' shall be considered reliable until proven otherwise by their own, if so: 'decieteful' hands. and so through this menecing and dark occurance of events the lands of trisfal glades and Lordaeron beconned another hero to help the cause, its whispered: 'Grizlow'

OOC: Well, i'm not entireley sure whether this is considered compulsary, but in the real world i go by the name Nay, and enjoy fencing, skateing, basketball and improving on my physical phitness, amongst other, less strenuous activities such as, writing small stories. my friends are what i hold most dear, and those who prove to be friends i protect from harm or threat with what some may call 'vigour' although sometimes i may not have a clue what some are talking about when they use shortened WoW speech or computer tech speech, most who i have met have found me a good person to be around whose humour is the best quality. now i hope you consider my application and thank you for taking the time to read it.

Grizlow (Nay)

Last edited by Raolin on Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:40 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : just didn't seem good enough)

Grizlow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grizlow; The Sundered Prince. ((Declined))

Post  Krakus on Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:00 pm

Otherwise well written, except that we don't go with the highrollers in the lore, you absolutely cannot be the son of the king of stormwind. Unfortunately that is a bit too much lore twisting.

Krakus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Grizlow on Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:08 am

lol, i always have been a bit of a dramatic, would you like me to change it or something? to a more.. umm.. suitable role, how about Ironforge, lol don't worry, a joke. yes now that i have seen your reply, i can understand that, and if you would wish me to rewrite, i would be more than happy to oblige.

Grizlow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down