The Blighted Crown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabril von Helbracht ((Accepted))

3 posters

Go down

Gabril von Helbracht ((Accepted)) Empty Gabril von Helbracht ((Accepted))

Post  Gabril Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:53 am

IC: It was a cold night, the smell of rotten corpses were strong, even though it had been a couple of years, since the scourge destroyed Lordaeron.

Gabril opened his eyes and watched straight into the eyes of an undead, who were slapping him in the face, yelling "Wake up your lazy bastard, theres work to be done!".
Gabril sat up, looking around and to his surprise, notice that he was sitting in a coffin or at least what was left of it.
The only thing Gabril remembered was fighting the undead at the border to the east, when a man in black channeled something and he fell to the ground, because of a pain which ermerged in his right arm.

When he got on his legs, the undead gave him a shovel, telling him to get going.
Gabril looked at him, his left eye began to shiver, and his little finger on his left hand began to cramp.
Then he threw the shovel at the undead and went on the nearest town.

OOC: My name is Emil, im from denmark. I have been RPing for about 2 years now.
I have been playing WoW since it was first launched.
I enjoy to RP alot, since it gives some extra flavor to WoW, which is very repetetive, so its good to break the vicious circle of grinding and bringing some extra fun to the game.
I enjoy to develope my characters and I am always fresh for some RP, casual or hardcore.
Though i don't have so much time for computers at the moment, since I have begun school again, i tend to play when i got the time.
Gabril
Gabril

Back to top Go down

Gabril von Helbracht ((Accepted)) Empty Re: Gabril von Helbracht ((Accepted))

Post  Krakus Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:38 pm

Try to catch us ingame for an interview if we dont do it before you do.

Krakus

Back to top Go down

Post  Valtor Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:00 am

Interviewed and accepted
Valtor
Valtor
Admin

https://theblightedcrown.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down