The Blighted Crown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well...

2 posters

Go down

Well... Empty Well...

Post  Occultus Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:38 am

To start things off, I haven't exactly been active the past month or so. There are many reasons, but first and foremost is that WoW has tended to bore me the past few months. I mostly played because I HAD to, hardly ever because I felt like it. So I logged in every once in a while and tried to make it to meetings and whatnot, but I couldn't always combine WoW and the guild with a busy schedule of band rehearsals, hanging out with friends, practicing guitar (and other instruments) as well as trying to get through about a dozen books about the Norwegian resistance during WW2. I simply didn't have the time.

A couple of days ago I had to format my computer, and I only had a 1 gigabyte mp3-player available. Thus I only had space to save some of my tablatures and music, no games, movies or whatever - which means that WoW is gone. And now that it's gone, I'm not gonna bother reinstalling it, as I'm probably too busy to play - even if I had wanted to. Maybe I'll start playing again eventually, but I wouldn't put any money on it. As it is the "world" of Warcraft is simply too static, grind-based and filled to the brim with stupid, OOC-ing idiots to appeal to me.

That said, I really enjoyed my time in this guild. Most of the people I met were nice, helpful and good roleplayers, and I did have quite a bit of fun at our events and meetings. You're a great bunch, really, and I'm sorry I couldn't devote more time to you guys and the guild, but some things had to take priority.

I do wish you the best of luck, and hope that our paths may cross again one day!

Feel free to remove me from the guild, if you don't want me to take up space! As mentioned, I don't have WoW installed, and my subscribtion has run out as well, so I won't be able to leave on my own accord.

See you!

Occultus.

Occultus

Back to top Go down

Well... Empty Re: Well...

Post  Creep Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:58 pm

You have fun you!.. Very Happy
Creep
Creep

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum