The Blighted Crown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With a puff of smoke, she was gone...

2 posters

Go down

With a puff of smoke, she was gone... Empty With a puff of smoke, she was gone...

Post  Dalithia Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:42 am

I decided to leave the guild. For two reasons. One OOC and the IC reason fits by chance.

First of all, due to a complete lack of activity, even though I hearsay the guild is set to fold and reform, is just mind-numbing. Last thing I did was a little patrol with Naze and Caelus and that was it. I had no idea what was going on nor where anything was heading, in spite of the forums. Add to that what I mentioned earlier; there's just no one around and even if someone's online, nothing IC-wise happens. I'm sorry, but that's not what I had in mind.

The second reason fits only by chance. Dalithia is about to disappear for a while due to a malfunction in one of her experiments. No great story involved, nor after her return, but she'll just be gone.

Add it all together and I think my decision is not completely strange.

I''m sorry, but I'm leaving your company. T'was fun.

*waves*

Dalithia

Back to top Go down

With a puff of smoke, she was gone... Empty Re: With a puff of smoke, she was gone...

Post  Creep Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:23 pm

Rather part as friends than foes ^^ Have fun wherever you go! o/
Creep
Creep

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum