The Blighted Crown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Holidays!

5 posters

Go down

Happy Holidays! Empty Happy Holidays!

Post  Favius Daark Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:38 am

Heya,

First I would like to apologise for the lack of activity from me as of late, there are a few reasons for this, mainly because my Wife has had a minor operation (nothing serious) and She needs tlc at the moment .. Ahhh..

Also, I won't be on much over the Christmas period because of Family commitments.

I wish you all a safe and happy Christmas and a great new year!! /hugs everyone (even Eli ^^)
Favius Daark
Favius Daark

Back to top Go down

Happy Holidays! Empty Re: Happy Holidays!

Post  Gorthol Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:40 am

Merry Christmas Fav'fav Razz

Come back soown ;'< , the people be constantly askin and wonderin what happened to you and where you are!

And the nag can drive one... affraid

Hohohoh! santa
Gorthol
Gorthol

Back to top Go down

Post  Caelus Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:44 am

Merry Christmas Favius Smile

Gorth's right, we've all been wondering what had happened to you so come back soon. We've some Lightslayerish business to do!
santa

Caelus

Back to top Go down

Post  Favius Daark Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:50 am

Hey guys \o

No easy way to say it so I'll get to the point, I'm stepping down as Lord and Leader of the AWESOME LIGHTSLAYERSSSSSSSS.. *ahem*

I have a few reasons for this, mainly, I don't enjoy Defias anymore, things have changed and not for the better, there are a lot of things/people that irritate me I'm afraid. I have gone over to SSL and rolled Alliance.

Home life has changed for me too, I won't be playing WoW as much now.

Dunno what to do with Favius yet tbh but if you want to kick him then I leave that decision for you.

To my faithful Lightslayers:

I have enjoyed my time RPing with you all (especially throwing the bottles on that boat in Menethil, I lol'd) and I hope that you will keep the spirit of the Lightslayers alive, I think you should decide among yourselves who should become High Executor, non Lightslayers should not influence your decision, you are Lightslayers, you carry the burden of doing the dirty work ;P.

Well thats it, take care guys, I'll pop in from time to time to say hi. Gonna miss (most of) you ;P
Favius Daark
Favius Daark

Back to top Go down

Post  Caelus Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:25 am

Hey Fav,

first off, it's sad to see you go, I had hoped to have more RP with you and the rest of the Lightslayers in this year.
But alas some things are not meant to be. Either way, the Lightslayers are still going strong, in your absence I already more or less took control of them entirely and am guiding our bloodhungry gaze towards the Alliance.

I think I speak for all the Lightslayers and the Crown when I say that we'll miss you.

Caelus

Back to top Go down

Post  Creep Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:29 pm

Sad indeed :<.. Id show more emotion but im dead and dont have many of em left really D:..
on a more serious note, very much a shame.. However! You did manage to scrap some proper lightslayers up, so we'll remember you for that Very Happy..

could always declare Favius Lost-In-Action or summin' Razz

Good luck with your new life on the other side of the computer screen! may your beard be filthy and your kills be many!

how much exp do you get from kills in the World of IRL?
Creep
Creep

Back to top Go down

Post  Nassulra Othlar Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:36 pm

Torture game :O?
/salutes to Favius
Nassulra Othlar
Nassulra Othlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down