The Blighted Crown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blighted City!

+5
Elidia
Gorthol
Vinston
Favius Daark
Nassulra Othlar
9 posters

Go down

The Blighted City! Empty The Blighted City!

Post  Nassulra Othlar Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:32 pm

Okay i was a little bored... So i "made" this instance. The Reason Raolin and Valtor aint in it is because Valtor is stepping down as a Lord and Raolin has been gone for so long time... <_<
The Blighted City
5-man, level 80.

It has three bosses, four on heroic.

The Blighted City is the name of a instance in World of Warcraft. The instance is located at the southern Scarlet Enclave in the Eastern Plaugeland.
The City is inhabited by the Forsaken(led by Krakus, Elidia and Favius), an organisation of Forsaken who has betrayed the Horde and now stands to fight the forces of Azeroth.
It is suitable for a 5-man level 80 party.
The Graveyard is only accesable on heroic.
Castle of the Lords is only accesable when the boss in the Wraith Temple(Lady Elidia) and Lightsalyers Quarter(High Executor Favius Daark) is defeated.
History: As told by doctor Valtor.
"May the Father lie blameless for the deeds of the son. May the bloodied crown stay lost and forgotten." Indeed did Arthas betray his father and the people of Lordaeron. Not a day goes past when we would not remember our hate for the Lich King. The Scourge on our very doorstep and the humans continue to see us as horrific abominations. And the Horde merely wishes to use us for their own advantage. Only the Blood Elves themselves could ever come even close to understanding our position, but then again. They hunger for magic and power. If they ever find what they seek, would they ever share it with the forsaken?

Indeed we could say that we are alone. And this is something we must accept before it's too late. We were slaughtered, enslaved and made to kill our own people in our own lands. Horrific acts were we forced to do. Our mind was never our own, only the Lich King's voice echoed through our rotten heads...

But now, we are free. We have the freedom that our queen granted us. We owe our lives to her. The Blighted Crown of our dead king now lies with her.
Her twisted malice drives us ever towards our shared goal. Vengeance burns stronger now throughout our being, hatred for those who shunned us, never have we so craved brutal revenge on those who persecute us.
Long have our plans been laid and the fruits of the labour will soon spring forth in glorious horror. The ignorant will be blind no longer when faced with the grim nature of our new order.
Awaken brothers and sisters, the time to reap our terrible harvest is now! The Scourge, the Horde and the Alliance will face the true power of the Forsaken!

Dungeon denizens
Undead
Bosses
Weyland(Heroic)
High Executor Favius Daark
Lady Elidia
Lord Krakus Dustfall

[img]The Blighted City! The_bl10[/img]

Citizen District
When you enter the instance, you will be standing in the Citezen District. You will start at the purple dot as seen on the map above.
There you will have to fight a bunch of none elites, called "Citezen". Among them are Elites called "Senior".
A Senior has 100k hp
A Citizen has 80k hp
The Citezen are in groups of five and have 1 Senior with them. Get the Senior down asap, the Citezen in his group
will take 500% extra damage when he is dead.
The entrances of each of the other quarters a guarded by 4 seniors.

Lightslayers Quarter
The entrance is in part of is marked with a red line as seen on the map.
When you start the first battle, against 4 "Combat Lightslayer"
then you enter a gauntlent, meaning that they will respawn untill you have beaten the boss(High Executor Favius Daark).
On the way you will also be attacked by stealthed patroling "Lightslayer Assasin" who will sap a random in the group before they start attacking.
Its recommended to have a hunter in your group to track them, its best to avoid them.
A Combat Lightslayer has 25 k hp
An Lightslayer Assasin has 16 k hp and strikes at 3000 damage every second
When reaching the semi round area close to the boss(Close to the red dot on the map) you are in a zone safe from the adds.

High Executor Favius Daark has 355k hp.
His basic strike gives between 1000 and 5000 damage.

When you engage him the battle is like this.

Favius Daark: "No matter what you do, the crown will prevail!"
Favius Daark reaches 80% hp:"Out of the shades my slayers!" Four Assasin Lightsalyers will appear, though their damage is only 500.
Favius Daark reaches 40% hp:"Its almost feeding time!"He jumps unto a wall and drinks a potion, healing him for 5000 hp,
he then jumps down and fights on in 10 seconds and jumps up again, he will do this untill he reaches 20%hp
Favius Daark reaches 20% hp:"Now you die, hihhaha!!" He will attack twice as fast as before, he will do this untill defeat.
Favius Daark is defeated:" Enough! I will fight you again, soon enough!" He vanishes.

Wraith Temple
The entrance is in part of is marked with a green line as seen on the map.
Here you enter where you have a huge fight against "Spectre", they are none elites.
A Spectre has 20000 hp.
When you've cleared all the Specres you move to the stairs, infront of them stands four undead. Wraith Nassulra, Wraith Vinston, Wraith Medli and Wraith Xekai.
Nassulra has 100k hp but gives low damage.
Vinston has 50k hp but gives highest melee damage.
Medli has 75k hp and will cast Death and Decay on the ground dealing 10000 damage over 10 seconds. Her melee gives the same damage as Nassulra
Xekai has 70k hp and gives a medium damge, he will use Death coils dealing 5000 damage.

It is recommended to kill Medli first, as she gives damage to the hole group, then kill Vinston and Xekai. And then Tank and spank Nassulra.
Now you reach Lady Elidia.

Lady Elidia has 300k hp.
She throws mind blast that gives between 4000 and 8000 damage, it takes 2 seconds for her to cast one.

When you engage her the battle is like this

Lady Elidia: "No matter what you do, the crown will prevail!"
Lady Elidia reaches 80% hp:"Flee in terror!" She will use a scream to give fear to every member for 10 seconds, here it is good to have a pvp trinket or be forsaken to break the fear.
Lady Elidia reaches 40% hp:"Exilius! Prove your power to me! Destory these pests!" She will become invurnable and stop moveing, Exilius will teleport in.

Exilius has 250k hp.
He fights with dual sword and gives 500 damage per second.
Exilius reaches 50% hp:"Minions rise, let the Lady triumph." He will start summoning adds untill he dies, they have 5000 hp and gives a small amount of damage. Let your tank take them while all the dps focus on the Exilius who takes 50% damage.
Exilius is defeated, Elidia shouts:"You failed me for the last time! I will finish this myself!" Elidia enteres the combat again, just tank spank her.

Lady Elidia 20% hp:"You have all failed me my Wraiths!" She starts to blow up the corpses of all the undead Exilius summoned, here she is weak if you have beaten Exilius fast.
Lady Elidia is defeated:" Ugh... Stronger than i thought, meet me at the castle, if you live long enough!" She becomes invurnable and teleports out.

When you have beaten both Lady Elidia and High Executor Favius Daark, the gates to the Castle will open. On your way there, you will notice that all of the previous blighted ground is cleansed. At the front of the Castle gate, there now stands two guards and Sylvanas Windrunner.
When you reach them, Sylvanas will say:" The traitors have betrayed the Horde and the Forsaken. In there are their leaders, i cannot go with you. As i have buisness in Icecrown."
She gives a quest called The Blighted Crown must fall! The requierments is to Defeat, Lord Krakus Dustfall, Lady Elidia and Favius Daark. She gives you an item called "The Horn of Sylvanas" to summon her in the Shadow Vault in Icecrown. Now you can enter the castle, where the first part is empty.

Castle of the Lords
The entrance is in part of is marked with a blue line as seen on the map.
Here you enter, there is no mobs. You will run down to a hallway, its filled with "Senior"' in groups off 4, they all have one "Apothecary of the Crown" with them.
A Apothecary of the Crown has 40k hp. And does an aoe that gives 5000 damage over 10 seconds.

When you are on the other side of the hallway you get into The Meeting Hall. When you enter here, you can see hordes of "Peasant". You can see Lord Krakus Dustfall at one of the three thrones, the other thrones are empty. Lord Krakus Dustfall will shout:" Lets see if im wrong, lets see if ten dirty toes are so bad... Or should i say a 100 toes."
A Peasant has 5000 hp.

The 100 peasants will all run towards the group. They should be aoe'd to death. When they are downed Krakus will say:" So i've allways been right, five strong fingers are better than ten diry toes...
And here are the five strong fingers, or rather 50.

The group will be charged by 49 Citezen, though they give 50% less damage than the ones in the beginning. The group will have 1 "Abomination of the Crown"
The Abomination of the Crown has 30k hp. When it dies 25 of the Citezen will blow up, and the rest will give %50 less damage.

Now the group needs to rest before contronting Lord Krakus Dustfall.

Lord Krakus Dustfall has 200k hp.
He gives 6000 damage with his Two-handed sword every 2 seconds.

When you engage him the battle is like this.

Lord Krakus Dustfall: "So the queen who sympathyses with the horde has sent you. She has send you into death.
Lord Krakus Dustfall 85% hp:"What do we do if we cannot run? We walk!" He stombs the group and makes them all move/attack/cast at 50% speed for 5 seconds.
Lord Krakus Dustfall 65% hp:"What do we do if we cannot walk? We crawl! And if we cannot crawl we find someone to carry us!" An Abomination will enter the battle it will stomb evey 10 sec, making every member of the group knockbacked for 10 yards.
Lord Krakus Dustfall 20% hp:"Ugh... Too strong..." Krakus stunns the group and kneels, Lady Elidia teleports in and heals Krakus to full health. She will then join in the fight with 100k hp.
Lady Elidia/Krakus reaches 50 hp"Krakus stunns the group, and Elidia heals herself to full hp. Favius Daark enters the battle and shouts:" Did you expect the Lightslayers to stay out?" He is on 100k hp. Krakus is shielded by Elidia and stays out of the battle.
Lady Elidia and High Executor Favius Dies: Krakus shouts:" This is your end!" He attacks the group, he only has 100k hp. It is important that the group hugs him as he charges and stunns for 5 seconds whenever possible.
Lord Krakus Dustfall is defeated:" I... Failed" He dies and is looted.
The Blighted City! Wow_it10
Three items will drop, around 14% drop chance of all of them.

RANDOM DROPS FROM ELITE MOBS: The Blighted City! Wow_it11, theres 1% drop chance for these.

THE HEROIC VERSION WILL BE POSTED WHEN I GET TO IT.[b]

Last edited by Nassulra Othlar on Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Nassulra Othlar
Nassulra Othlar

Back to top Go down

The Blighted City! Empty Re: The Blighted City!

Post  Favius Daark Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:11 am

haha!! Mate I love this.. Brilliant!!
Favius Daark
Favius Daark

Back to top Go down

Post  Nassulra Othlar Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:38 am

I was sitting and writing it for about.. Two hours i guess.. And gonna turn it into a Warcraft 3 map.

Also, when i write the heroic version following mini bosses will appear: Creep... For the rest of you, ask me if you wanna have your char in the heroic version XD...

And Weyland is another boss on Heroic too. "Goes to re-install Warcraft 3."
Nassulra Othlar
Nassulra Othlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinston Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:04 am

Make Nassu and Vinston to heroic as different boss :p like 2v2 arena

Vinston

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorthol Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:58 am

Exilius is defeated, Elidia shouts:"You failed me for the last time! I will finish this myself!" Sad xD
'' Should've given me more face-time X) But overall the instance be zeh awesum !
'' Arrival*
'' I am no longer what I was..

'' Must... prevail.
'' Random choughs''
'' Release me, or embrace 'her'' like I had.
'' Strike her down...
'' There is no escape.
* Death* '' heavy choughing + death animation* Razz
[Elidia]
Heroic drop: A damaged Music Box. - This item begins a Quest.
Yellow text. '' Perhaps the whispering voices know how to repair it?
Gorthol
Gorthol

Back to top Go down

Post  Nassulra Othlar Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:03 am

Gonna make drops now, atleast for normal version. You may notice its only drops from last boss. Loot for normal are added.

Last edited by Nassulra Othlar on Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nassulra Othlar
Nassulra Othlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Elidia Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:31 pm

-covers herself up as she's stark naked-
How Dare you rip the robes from my body and place it as loot. you Perv!

Love the robe... wish I had it.

Very nice imagination. 9/10
Elidia
Elidia

Back to top Go down

Post  Archeran Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:47 am

My first thought when I read it was: "Is Lady Elidias Mindblast interuptable?" Razz

Archeran

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinston Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:26 am

ofc not, Maybe in normal but in Heroic, dream on! xD Lady-Eli is unstobable!

Vinston

Back to top Go down

Post  Krakus Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:03 am

haha this is hilarious, and you have way too much time on your hands. ^^

Krakus

Back to top Go down

Post  Nassulra Othlar Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:43 am

I got too little time! :O "Runs away" Mom!
Nassulra Othlar
Nassulra Othlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kvelian Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:03 am

This is hilarious and soooo impressive! Great, great job Nass!

Gawd how I laughed...

*bookmarks thread page*

Kvelian

Back to top Go down

Post  Lathemas Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:12 am

Haha thats so epic Very Happy

I wish I could do the instance in WoW, would we awesome Razz
Could you put me up in the heroic mode if there's any room left Razz

And also... Keep up the good work mate!

Lathemas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down