A dark blue knight wanders through the snow. ((Awaiting for an interview))

Go down

A dark blue knight wanders through the snow. ((Awaiting for an interview))

Post  Darakan on Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:50 pm

Two blades were plunged into snowy ground, little clouds covered the azure sky as a break from the harsh snow and blizzards that more often than not addorned the frozen wonderland of winterspring. A sun raised high in the air offering no heat as a winter sun, only one man was in the surrounding area; a man no more but a forsaken to be precise. Hair a greenish shade of deep blue drew little attention to the fact his face had been masked with a cross of leather in both directions which two spectral glowing eyes managed to pierce through to show all he was no longer one who followed the path of light or mortallity.

"Seek out a cause for my sword, those are the words you told me. Right my friend" a smile of rememberance graced his palid pale face. Voice with a distinct deep tone that resonated throughout the metal of the twin blades, two knightly blades with a green and blue stone at the pommel - the one to the right of the blue stone and the one to the left of green. Upon the flat side of it's worn yet still good conditioned metal were elegantly carved words written in a very upper class style. Joseph bluecrest was written upon the sword with the blue stone, a name the forsaken kneeling would rather forget. He did not dare turn his head to the green stoned sword, it's name could only bring him horrid memories of death and despair.

"Today I seek that cause, they are known as the blighted crown. Ruled by those who do not use the light as an excuse for those to follow - the excuse that robbed us of our lives my friend. I fell shortly after you, but I rose with the strength to fight. My power while now much darker than a sword and shield will see me through, rest....I'll bring honor to us both" he stood up. A third blade had been plunged into the snow behind him, a helmet resting over it's helmet. Instantly anybody could recognize as the helmet worn by death knights, picking it up while glaring at it for a moment unsure wether he was angry at the existance of death knights or his own. Swiftly placing it over his head he drew his blade with both hands scattering snow upon his thick metal leggings that clanked and made all matter of metalic noises.

"To the east, to the land I will find a cause for my blade" the man walked through the snow - untill the blades plunged into the snow were far from his sight.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok I admit that story dragged on a little, so I'll summarize. Xekai is a death knight with a sense of honor and an even bigger sense of loyalty. Drawn to the east in search of the blighted crown which to his knowlage is an order of purely forsaken. Hating those humans who claim the light speaks to, and those who use "the light" as an excuse for many a-things he sets off to the blighted crown. Where his sword can be put to use in serving their goals, to help them preserve their ranks and members for years to come as a loyal knight. To find his true purpose.

Ok now for ooc hmm, I suppose I should say I have two roleplay characters on defias brotherhood. Well all my characters on defias have to roleplay, it's in the rules ;P. Though my character is pretty quiet cold and moody, I'm a pretty friendly person out of character who tries to avoid ooc conflict as much as he can. Though not always the case, what happens happens right and we all move on.

Had an in character run in with the lovely Elidia and the (Not so lovely but awesome) Gorthol. See you in Azeroth!

Darakan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A dark blue knight wanders through the snow. ((Awaiting for an interview))

Post  Gorthol on Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:24 am

I approve this with the approval a non-officer can do! Hihoh, so hopefully you'll get in, so that we may play some dodge ball, muahaha. Basketball

Good application too, Wink
Gorthol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darakan on Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:44 am

Gorthol wrote:I approve this with the approval a non-officer can do! Hihoh, so hopefully you'll get in, so that we may play some dodge ball, muahaha. Basketball

Good application too, Wink

Why thank ye, mr.exploding warlock.

Darakan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Krakus on Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:38 am

Approved, contact any of the officers for an interview.

Krakus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum