The Blighted Crown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buried Alive

4 posters

Go down

Buried Alive Empty Buried Alive

Post  Creep Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:53 pm

(( Due to recent events I will (again) be gone for some time, a few weeks to a month at most (hopefully >.<).. My computer screwed up once again and I finally sent it to the repair shop.
And so instead of muttering about in silence, i thought id come up with some IC Stuff about my absence, this here story should explain it. ))
PS: sorry if it seems poorly written, its 1:AM but i couldnt hold myself back from staying up to write it xD

Part 1
drip........drip.......drip.......drip......Does it never end? is what he thought to himself.. The constant dripping sewage moist echoing rapidly through the advanced tunnel network below and around Undercity itself. He looks at a rune inscribted book wich he carries around, the markings on the surface glowing brightly.

"We were supposed to deliver this to Favius!..
- Then why havent we done so yet?! We'll be punished no doubt! We should hide wh-
- NO!.. We shouldnt hide! why hide? We wouldve dilvered it in time but.. Our stone seems to be magically jammed.. or something, it wont even hum!
- Crack it open and see whats inside Ghehahah!
- Yes.. Yes!.. No!.. why? perhaps.. We shouldnt go about destroying it.. It might come back to work? Hmm?"

From time to time he would take a bite out of a partly devoured arm while having this conversation with him, himself, and all the others. Not much else to do in this damp cold sewer tunnel.. Not even a rat to bother him...or?
He heard a little noise from somewhere, hard to determine exactly where when your in a tunnel that makes even the slightes peep bounce around in a multitude of echoes.
Finally something caught his eye aswell! A fat juicy slum covered rat skittering across the floor. With a quick motion Creep placed a small knife through its body, causing it to struggle around briefly before finally lying lifeless on the hard rock surface.
With great interest his clawy bony fingers lift the rat into the air. His eyes inspect its every detail, down to each little chunk of sewage crap stuck in its fur. With his other hand pulling out the knife, he eagerly stuffed the whole thing in his mouth and started chewing on it. Its spine sending little cracks each time it broke in a different place.

"We feel... We are... we're in...a hellraising mood!
- Good good! Yes! Good! Go stab things and...and..m-make the red water com-..
- Shush! We know.. yes.. We will enjoy ourselves...Heh..heheh....Hehhahah!.. Hah!.. Hehee!.."

And so Creep giggled maniacally all the way out of the sewers....

"Hmm.. Where to go first?
- Why not practice?
- my.. thats a good idea!
- Yes yes! we should defenately practice fighting the light infested ones!.. We are afterall striving to become a Lightslayer arent we?
- Most correct you are.. Now then!.. Wheres the place to most likely find one of such ill religion?
- *Snicker*
- ...Silvermoon...
- Damned elves are everywhere! And to our experience they reek of Holy Light!.. And magic!.. We hate it all!

Slow and lazy, but rather soundless footsteps, carried Creep along on his path.. Leading through the fields of tirisfal glades, past rotting trees, abandoned farmhouses and whatever horrid visions one could think of. Leaving behind him a trail of corpses. Some swiftly disposed of, others creatively fashioned with crude markings and wicked artworks..Carved into their skin.
Disgruntled that he'd gotten the wrong exit out of the sewers and ending up in the middle of tirisfal, He bothered himself with shaping a crude frame of bones and intestines from his last slaughter victim before the Lordaeron gates. He handed it to a bypassing stranger, forcing a horrid look of disgust on their face before turning and leaving..
Finally at the strange Magic Orb in the courtyard.. Gently he pressed his decomposing palm against the Energy ball and felt his entire self being sucked through some arcane travel plane
Brushing the last remains of glittery sparks off himself he narrowed his eyes and looked out through the Sunfury Spire Gates with a mischieveous smirk hidden under his mask.
"Silvermoon Beware.. You're in for a scare.."
End of Part 1

Part 2
Far above the calm brightly coloured streets of silvermoon, atop the very buildings forming the city.. There he sat. On the edge of a roof, looking over the city like an excited child looking at a sea of candy lollies. Nimble fingers idly readied various tools for various cruel deeds, while applying various deadly cocktails of lethal remedies onto his trusty daggers..Making sure to coat them completely, rather too much than not enough......right?
With a powerful leap he thrust himself off the roof onward to a straight plummet down towards the streets below. He could feel the wind tearing through his clothes and bashing against his dead skin.
Midways through his speedy flight he caught hold of one of the many banners flapping about. Though lowering his dropping speed drastically, he kept falling.
Soon to hit the ground he was instantly enveloped in a shadowy cloak wrapping around his form.....CRASH!
He made contact with the brick street with a loud almost disturbingly horrid cracking noise. And while the dust calmly settled around the area, distant little mumbles could be heard from under this pile of bones.

"Bloody didnt work damnit!
- Well damn well noticed!
- No bleedin shit huh?!
- Just shut up! All of you!
- Right...."

Bones popped into place and joints readjusted as he got back onto his feet and set along on his way. Dust and tiny pepples still tumbling off of him from his little get-together with the ground. Lazy but nimbly his bony feet dragged across the ground to bring him further towards his goal...Effectively disposing of a Holy One.
Cloaked and hooded, hidden from the world to see, he walked about for only a few minutes before finding his chosen victim. Little did he know he'd decided on targetting a paladin much too powerful for himself to handle.
After much stalking, His oppotunity had finally struck.. THIS was the moment!

(Note: the following battlescene probably contains spells and abilities that dont exist in the game...but i dont care! so there you have it)

In the blink of an eye Creep litterally leaped out of his robe, pouncing the unexpecting paladin while jamming a spike in between his thick plates of armor. Immediately thrusting another one in beside the first one.
With a painful squeal the otherwise powerful warrior of light fell to the ground. Now with furious vigor Creep repeatively hammered his daggers through his neck! And again! And again! Each thrust spraying blood about the walls!
Satisfied with his work Creep rose to his feet and looked down at the lifeless armored body with joy in his eyes only seen in childrens. But whats this?

"Impossib-....NO!"

A bright light flared up! The otherwise dull and dark alleyway was lit up with a light so powerful it burned Creeps eyes

"The Horror!"

The paladin was pulled to his feet by some forces unknown. All blood of his, not inside his body still, was vaporized instantly, and all of his wounds rapidly sealed themselves. The spikes in his back fell out idly and shattered when crashing against the ground.. He was renewed!
He only needed to point in the direction and already did Creep feel a searing pain tear through his head
End of Part 2

Part 3 The Final Episode!

"ARGH!..
- GHAAA!!!"
Punch by punch, Creeps head was slowly being forced further and further into a wall behind him.
Flash by Flash, Creeps brain was slowly being cooked further and further into a crisp than it is already.
Recklessly the paladin would beat the unliving crap out of him, Pummeling him with plated fists and scorching him with all too powerful forces of light.

"DIE! You unworthy dog!" Exclaimed the paladin fiercly
"You Deserve not be in this world!
- Yet I would only serve you good if I undid your existance permanently..
- You will recieve a punishment! You will be cast back to where you came from!.. You shall be buried!..Again!"

Bound by blessed shackles and holy relics, Creep was unable to fight back, or even complain about the trip ahead of him..
Fearlessly the Paladin waded through Silvermoon..Through the Haunted woods of Tirisfal...Straight through the infested graveyard behind Brill..And finally into the old crypt in the very middle.. all the while carrying Creep on his shoulder like he was a parchment ragdoll.
Cast Into a coffin there was little Creep could do to fight back, still bound and burnt by chains of light. All through the night the paladin would reinforce the coffin with sturdy metal framing and an excessive amount of nails.
With a simple flick of the wrist the chains around Creep stopped having their dim glow and fell loosely off of him, as much as chains can fall off in such a confined space.

"The likes of YOU!.. Deserve no better than to rot eternally in a coffin!"

and so he left.. Ever since Creep has been endlessly struggling to get out of his reinforced coffin...again..

Its said that you can hear him roar in the night if you listen reeeal close..

The End

Last edited by Creep on Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:40 pm; edited 5 times in total
Creep
Creep

Back to top Go down

Buried Alive Empty Re: Buried Alive

Post  Nassulra Othlar Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:35 am

(( Im sorry to hear we wont see you for some time. Though i must say, great story. The coversations with himself made me chuckle. Good job ))
Nassulra Othlar
Nassulra Othlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorthol Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:35 am

(( CREEEPY GET BACK already! D;<

oh'yeah, awesome story, yer better harass some elves, or else!..
Gorthol
Gorthol

Back to top Go down

Post  Favius Daark Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:41 am

((Nicely written mate ;p , hurry back I have plans for us Lightslayers, its time to get busy!!))
Favius Daark
Favius Daark

Back to top Go down

Post  Creep Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:01 pm

Favius Daark wrote:((Nicely written mate ;p , hurry back I have plans for us Lightslayers, its time to get busy!!))

Trust me. if i could i wouldve never gotten offline but sad world is sad.. Ill be back as soon as i can ^^ perhaps with another little story to follow if i get hooked enough on it.
Ill come back better, badder and more kickass than ever! With brand new ideas on how to serve elf-tongue-stew and other delicious dishes! Hot Fingers and Brain Burgers!
Creep
Creep

Back to top Go down

Post  Creep Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:31 pm

Updated! All parts writte, story is done! Sorreh for possible spelling errors, grammar errors, whatever other errors, i mightve made.. Enjoy!
Creep
Creep

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum