The Blighted Crown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grand Arena, an event being offered to the Blighted crown of defias brotherhood.

2 posters

Go down

The Grand Arena, an event being offered to the Blighted crown of defias brotherhood. Empty The Grand Arena, an event being offered to the Blighted crown of defias brotherhood.

Post  Darakan Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:44 am

Good evening, ladies gentlement walking dead and all those in between. I'm Kiirin/Loketh or whatever you want to call me of defias brotherhood, I came up with the idea of possibly having four of the largest roleplaying guilds belonging to said realm. Compete with a single gladiator in continuous or otherwise unique special duels, currently I have a yes from the guild <Orcs of the red blade> who to my knowlage are in the process of picking a gladiator..duelist, whatever you wish to call it.

The format is simple, an array of special duels every two weeks or perhaps monthly. Consisting of a few rounds, i.e the orcs versus the tauren in a duel only allowed to wield a pre-select set of armour.

Or perhaps something more interesting, like only being allowed to use specific spells. Even fighting underwater without the buff.

I'd like to ask you give this idea some thought, possibly contact me ingame or at my email so I can begin to schedual the first event.

Name on Defias brotherhood: Kiirin
Msn: Stephenscullion@hotmail.co.uk

Darakan

Back to top Go down

The Grand Arena, an event being offered to the Blighted crown of defias brotherhood. Empty Re: The Grand Arena, an event being offered to the Blighted crown of defias brotherhood.

Post  Valtor Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:34 am

Hi Darakan I brought this up at our meeting today and it seems we have an interest.
We need to go through our own little selection process but ill contact you about that via email.
Valtor
Valtor
Admin

https://theblightedcrown.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down