The Blighted Crown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Mierelle Darkfall ((Accepted))

3 posters

Go down

Application: Mierelle Darkfall ((Accepted)) Empty Application: Mierelle Darkfall ((Accepted))

Post  Mierelle Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:37 am

”Hey! How did you get here?” Commanding voice shouted next to me. “You can’t sleep here for free.” She continued “There are beds at upstairs where… Oh, it is you!” Her voice calmed but his face looked same like beginning this conversation. “Hi Renee. Good to see you also” I said and smiled at him. “You can’t come here like that. You scared me to dead” She laughed and continued “You know, normal people come at front door and don’t sneak inside at night when no one is around.” “Let’s just say that I had little hurry to get inside” I replied. “Don’t tell me, you had little trouble with humans again?” Ask Renee. “And one Elf” I added. “I don’t like that Alliance walk close our kingdom. There were five of them heading at scarlet monastery I just though that I make little fun with them. Apparently they don’t have any sense of humour.” “What did you do?” Interrupted Renee. “I just messed with their minds” Again I smiled. “Do you know how easy is to control human mind? Astonishing how weak is human mind. I don’t even understand how they survived war between orcs. But let’s get back to my story. So I was controlling one of those human minds and I commanded him to attack against them. All other humans didn’t even realize what happened their so called friend. That poor fellow kicked and smacked all of them and screamed like hell. They tried to tie him but that was hard to do. Someone of them shouted that this place is cursed because on forsaken is so close and that they should all go back. I was thrilled. I though that they would leave this place. But I forgot one… That damn elf. They aren’t that stupid what they seem to be. When I was playing with that one’s mind, elf sneaked behind me. Druids are pretty impossible to see when they sneak with their cat form. But when he showed himself I let that humans mind free and I turned against that Elf. He was trying show me that leave when you can. But you know me. I can’t leave without leaving some gift at that elf.” Renee interrupted me again and asked “what did you do that poor elf.” “Nothing special. Let’s just say I said couple of well selected words of shadow which will cause great amount of pain for long time in that persons mind.” “And after that others noticed what happened and they charge towards you I presume?” asked Renee. “Pretty much like that.” I answered and continued “Luckily I was left Dreamtale behind tree. I just jump at he back and I rode here to hide for few moments but I got sleepy and I think then that I sleep here, at this corner. By the way, do you anything to eat? I’m starving.” Renee smiled and said “I’ll think I have something for you…”

After I was eaten food what Renee offered me I was ready to go. Renee was doing something in the cellar. I can hear his swear up here although there was some other people here talking. I smiled and I think she is doing great job to keep this inn here. Gallows’ end tavern is very nice name for it. Or that was what I though. This place is like home to me. I have thought like that since I was turned in to undead. Or better when we were broke away from the Scourge. I haven’t liked the word undead like ever. Forsaken is much better word. We aren’t some mindless zombies that wander around without own will. We are stronger than ever, we have main pur… “What are you thinking?” Ask Renee behind me. I didn’t even realize that she has come behind me. “Nothing important. I was just wandering that… well never mind. I should keep going.” I said. “Already? You just came here and now you are leaving. When you are going to rest few days? world don’t need you for couple of days. Stay here at least till tomorrow” Renee said and watched deep into my eyes. Although I am fallen deep into shadows because of my passion of shadow powers and my body is surrounded dark shadowy energy and my eyes are nearly invisible I believe that Renee see right trough my shadow barrier and know what I am truly thinking. “You know me. I’m always going. I need to go Outland. I have unfinished business there with some people. But I will come back here. Soon.” I said. “I know your ‘soon’, Mierelle Darkfall. It can take weeks or even months. But it is your business to go and come whenever you like. I can’t stop you to go. Say hello to Dreamtale. Where did you hide your horse anyway?” asked Renee. “At stables. He is safe there. More safe than with me. But I should go before Zeppelin leave without me. It is long way to go to Blasted Lands without some transportation to Grom’gol. There we can travel with Dreamtale.” I answered. “farewell then. until we meet again” says Renee. “Farewell my friend” I say and begin to walk at door. I wave him at door and whistle at my horse.

It takes few second before I hear sound of my beloved companion. He comes right next to me and I say to him “You know where we are going?” Dreamtale nods. “I though you might” I say and hop back to him. “We need to reach that zeppelin before it leaves. So move it” I say and laugh. Dreamtale nods again and sprint forward…

OOC:

Hi all. I saw that someone of you has advertising this guild few days ago in some channel so I though I should apply. I’m 25 years old and I come from Finland. What else. I like metal and I play little guitar. I have been few Rp guilds before, but not with this char. I’m nice and great company Very Happy.

Mierelle Darkfall
Shadow Priestess
Forsaken
Mierelle
Mierelle

Back to top Go down

Application: Mierelle Darkfall ((Accepted)) Empty Re: Application: Mierelle Darkfall ((Accepted))

Post  Krakus Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:05 am

I'm rejecting this application because you are Finnish. Nah, accepted. Contact any officer for an interview. Wink

Krakus

Back to top Go down

Application: Mierelle Darkfall ((Accepted)) Empty Re: Application: Mierelle Darkfall ((Accepted))

Post  Nassulra Othlar Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:39 am

Krakus! Your father was a hamster! And your mother smells of elderbarries!
Nassulra Othlar
Nassulra Othlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down