The Blighted Crown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

((Application)) Jeager of Blades. ((Accepted))

4 posters

Go down

((Application)) Jeager of Blades. ((Accepted)) Empty ((Application)) Jeager of Blades. ((Accepted))

Post  Jeager Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:16 am

The old bell tower perched upon Brill town hall lets forth a loud ear piercing gong, as the Demonic hounds that haunt the surrounding glade join in with shrill howls, sounding like some hellish choir. The streets are empty and a thick layer of mist wraps around your feet, slithering over the overgrown cobble road that leads to the Gallows End Tavern. A deathguard holding a green lantern eyes you suspiciously, holding his green tinted oil lantern up at eye level, to better see your face. Seeming pleased he nods granting you entry to the Tavern and beats both fists crosswise over his chest, making the sign of the Dark Lady.
As you enter Gallows End Tavern the stench of old ale and rotting meat assalt your nostrils, the smell would be more than enough to make a mortal gag.
"What is your bussiness stranger" Says a fragile female voice belonging to the Inkeeper.
Before you can reply you are cut short by a second voice, this one is raspy and rough, sounding like it once belonged to a man in his twenties, however now distorted by death. "Their bussiness is w'me, is it not?" The voice enquired.
Giving a sharp nod, you approach the dark shady corner of the Tavern where the lanterns light fails to reach.
"Yer masters got my message it appears eh?" Says two yellow eyes that loom in the darkness.
Giving another small nod, you begin to question the creature.
"My name? I have many, however ye may call me Jeager" Replies the voice, leaning forward from the shadows to pick up a small mug half filled with whiskey, a fly bobs in the liquid. His face was once human but is now nothing more than a pale leatherly mask that hides his skull, the bottom half of his face is covered by a dusty black rag and given the scars and tears that litter the skin around it, you presume it hides some foul injury. His hair is black, matted and shoulder length, tendrils of it droop down over his face. He leans back vanishing again into the darkness, the mug following.
"I s'pose yer wondering why a Sell Sword like me wishes to join an order like yerselves eh?" The creature asks, his unblinking eyes never leaving yours.
" Truth is, the days when my kind could skulk in the shadows an' pretend the world around them and the quarrels of others were as significant to his own destiny as an Ant under the trod of ones boot are gone. However much I would like t'avoid it, I find myself bein' dragged into the very quarrels once shunned as foolish and wasteful, for fear of my very soul. Ye know of what I speak Emissary." His hard stare holds you for a moment.
"Indeed the Fallen Prince" The Creature says.
"I hear the rumors, an' the whispers. At first I thought 'em jus' t'be the ravings of mad Doomsayers." the creature sighs. "But now even I feel it, the same feelin' I felt almost half a decade ago. The Scourge as they have came t'be known, a cancer gnawing upon the roots of this world, an' jus' like a cancer they have grown, grown to big t'be ignored. I feel I must once again offer my services to the Dark Lady an' remove this foul taint before it consumes us all. I hear tha' ye lot are one of her most renown and trusted orders, this is why I wish t'join ye." The creature stares from the shadow for a long while, before he twitches, making the knifes and daggers that decorate his armour ring like tiny bells. He extends a haggard leather bound hand grasping a finely crafted short sword with a red jewel centering the hilt.
"Take this to yer master, tell him tha' my blades are his t'do with as he pleases. Go now, for I have much to debate with myself" The Forsaken rasps.
You sheath the sword in your belt, nod in understanding and head back out of the Tavern.
"Make haste an' shadows hide ye" The creature grumbles before his eyes vanish into the darkness.

........................................................................................................................................
OOC: Maurtis is a very angry man, he was once a bandit and duellist before the fall of Lordaeron, however he was infected with the magical death plague and aided the scourge in the seige of Dalaran before he broke free of the mental leash the Necromancers cursed him with. Since then he has made a petty living cutting throats and snatching purses, preferring to take an enemy offguard rather than head on, however it is unwise to mistake this thief for a coward for his skill with a sword is renown in the crime world of Azeroth this has given rise to his nickname "Jeager of Blades", he prefers to think of himself as a efficient killer rather than a coward.

I have been roleplaying for over 2 years and have been roleplaying this character for well over a year. I know the rules of RP and I think I potray a very believable and unique Forsaken.
I look forward to hearing from you and hope that my application is adequit.

Character name- Maurtis
Class- Rogue
Race- Undead
Level- 70

Jeager

Back to top Go down

((Application)) Jeager of Blades. ((Accepted)) Empty Re: ((Application)) Jeager of Blades. ((Accepted))

Post  Gorthol Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:27 pm

Hohohoh, marvelous, not ye'olde' classical application, which made this one a lil'bit extra interesting to read, and it was a good read to. study

Huzzah, officers, \o look this up! Razz
Gorthol
Gorthol

Back to top Go down

((Application)) Jeager of Blades. ((Accepted)) Empty Re: ((Application)) Jeager of Blades. ((Accepted))

Post  Valtor Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:33 pm

Gorthol is fast becoming our official "application critic"

Thank you for the nice application. We will contact you in game for an interview.
Valtor
Valtor
Admin

https://theblightedcrown.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Favius Daark Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:43 pm

Another one on the cart
Interviewed
Accepted
Favius Daark
Favius Daark

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down