The Blighted Crown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalgan Firelance, Pyromancer ((Accepted))

3 posters

Go down

Thalgan Firelance, Pyromancer ((Accepted)) Empty Thalgan Firelance, Pyromancer ((Accepted))

Post  Thalgan Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:10 am

I have been waiting for the right moment to send this letter to tell you, the leaders of this Establishment of my presence so let me waste no Ink and begin the Tale of my Life.
"It all started when i was a child no older than 14 i lived in a house built by my father just off in the hills near Tarren Mill, I lived there for the whole of my child hood life in joy but as i would soon find out no joy can last forever.
I had snuck out the house at night to send a letter to a Magi who i met in the inn at Tarren Mill, When i had commented on his strange clothing because i had never seen a magi before.
After i had started to get into conversation with this Magi i found out he was part of a band of Mercenaries so to speak and were currently hunting down a Fearfull warlock who had betrayed them and stolen their supplies in the night he went missing.
After i had sent the letter i had smelt something unusual in the air it smelt like burning lumber, I ran into the hills and i found my home burning with my parent's inside i ran back to the town to get some help but by the time i got back they were dead.
The next night i perchased a room at the inn with some copper and silver peices my father had given me before the accident occured, the next thing i noticed was the bar keeper had walking in with a package as he passed the package i noticed it was from the magi the previous day ago.
As i tore the package apart i found a note saying That he had heard of my loss as he left town and decided to leave a package, as well as a book marked "The Knowledge of the Arcane" i sat down and began reading the book.
As i flicked through the pages i noticed a chapter entitled "Pyromancery" in wich i found my self reading time over time again despite the fact fire had destroyed all i had loved, before i knew it i had memorised every page of the Pyromancery chapter.
That night i went downstairs to celebrate my 18 birthday the best i could despite the constant reminder my parents were dead, i had began a conversation with the barkeep and he started telling me about a plague and two of his regulars in the village dying to it allready.
That night i was awoken by thudding and screaming as a reaction i jumped out of bed and decided to check it out, as i walked down the stairs i saw the unthinkable...the walking dead, as i stood there stunned and confused i noticed the corpses were the regular bar customer's and i wasent the only one who noticed something the two shells of who they once were saw me and dashed towards me as i tried to defend my self from the inevitable and i regretably...fell.
My mind was a blur and all i knew was bloodshed and death, but something strange happened i began to feel my limbs moving the way i wanted for once and then i saw something i dident i realised i was in a crypt and my hands werent my own they were rotting and bony.
As i tried to control my feeling i left the crypt and to my shock i found more like me at first i fought it but then they began to explain things to me and over time i calmed and understood what had happened, over the next few days i began to remember the Pyromancery i had learnt and to my shock they were stronger than ever.
Like the many other i had met i took an oath to serve the Dark Lady against all odd's and use my powers to defend my new found allie's The Forsaken." Even now i am still haunted by the thoughts of lost family and life but despite that Some things are best left forgotten.

Thalgan Firelance
May the Dark Lady rein supreme.

Thalgan

Back to top Go down

Thalgan Firelance, Pyromancer ((Accepted)) Empty Re: Thalgan Firelance, Pyromancer ((Accepted))

Post  Valtor Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:18 pm

Thank you for the application Thalgan.
We will contact you in game for an interview.
Valtor
Valtor
Admin

https://theblightedcrown.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Thalgan Firelance, Pyromancer ((Accepted)) Empty Thalgan Firelance, Pyromancer

Post  Thalgan Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:07 pm

I just wanted to add i have been unable to get onto Warcraft in the last past week or two and i was wondering if i am still able to get a interveiw?

Thalgan

Back to top Go down

Thalgan Firelance, Pyromancer ((Accepted)) Empty Re: Thalgan Firelance, Pyromancer ((Accepted))

Post  Krakus Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:10 am

Of course, contact any officer for one.

Krakus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down